Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Geek Store

GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

Golden Tears Boutique

Works as advertised and removes backgrounds nicely. Would be nice to be able to schedule some of the functions

Reiki Attunement Courses

This app is absolutely fab! I imported products and images and a lot of them were low resolution. The swap photo app was easy to use to replace the images. Very happy. Thank you,

Casco de Oro

I like it so far!, funciona muy bien! me permite editar las imagenes de manera masiva, principalmente hacerlas cuadradas!

Theory of Thought

Love this app! It has amazing free features and pricing is fair! It runs really smoothly and my product photos have never looked better! Definitely a must have Shopify app if you're dropshipping. Thank you!!!!!!

Space Saving Stuff

Easy to use, has resize, compress, and watermarking. Free to use the swap photo editor option. Provides trial credit for member features. I'll get the membership later this week because it is well worth it.

Ax Your Anxiety

I love the remove background feature on this app. It works perfectly on my photos. Also really like using the one-click watermark removal feature. I recommend getting the yearly plan, it's a low price but that does not include the background removal tool.

your925silver

one more store, one more install, this is a must have app! keep rocking! if you dropship you need this!

April 21, 2020

Thanks so much for this review!

Justinlegging

This app is AMAZING you can remove watermarks and put your logo and a lot of more stuff on all your product automatically its insane and very fast. Support is very reactive like in a min ! Thanks

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're constantly updating and improving our app to keep it as the best photo editor app for Shopify users.

ReChic Ltd

I have used the app for the following, all very easy - remove backgrounds, compress images and download images.
An additional feature I would like to see is the ability to rename image file names.

December 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your great review. You should try out our other app SEO Images All-In-One, which will allow you to rename your images as well as many more useful features.