Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Pandoras

Very fast to change, resize, fill and crop product images. I installed swap photo editor because I had to change hundreds of product images. One app I used earlier destroyed my photos quality. Swap photo editor saved me hundreds hours of work. App has also good image size compress and you can easily withdraw changes and use the photo before compression if the result is not good.

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! It's reviews like this which is the reason we do what we do. All the best!

Victor Urban

Une application de gestion image excellente !! On peut tout faire avec et à petit prix, l'abonnement à vie est d'ailleurs très intéressent et c'est un plaisir de soutenir le développeur.

Sunwatchz

I decided to change my review to 5 stars, because this is very good, very good tools, only downside is the speed, even with compressed photos, but ok.. hope in future they upgrade, anyway nice tool!

October 21, 2019

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We're hard at work on improving speeds as top priority. As a note, one reason for slower speeds is if the original photos are very large. In the mean time try uploading smaller files and see if this helps your speeds, and remember we're always on hand to help you with this.

VIO Store

I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3

December 5, 2019

You're welcome! Thank YOU, for the 5 stars!

Gift Shop By Iris

An easy way to get the best photos. Streamline my business with this app. I highly recommend it too. Great experience.

AliceAnn Online

Great app. I'm using the free features, it's slow-going, but doing the job perfectly. Thanks :)/...

Urban Street Shades

I use this app to remove branding. It works very well 90% of the time. Would definitely recommend.

Style Possession

I use this app for about 4 months now and I do like it a lot. Very easy to edit photos and I like the resizing feature. Highly recommend. Thank you.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for sharing :)

Age of the Geek!

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide

Moon Water

It's not as easy as having the editor built in, but its a close second... the remove background app works for me about 50% of the time. I use this app everyday- it has helped me be more productive and gets easier with use.