Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Initially London

This app is fantastic. I was able to resize and remove the shadowy background from all of my website's photos so quickly and easily. The only thing I found difficult was selecting more than one photo to edit at a time. I was not able to do that so I had to change each photo (dozens of them) one at a time. I also don't like the way the chat function doesn't go away, it blocks the screen. The popup asking for a review is annoying, as it appears before you have a chance to finish what you are doing, but I do appreciate that this is a (sort of) free app... I paid to remove the background image. Thank you for this fantastic solution to Shopify's lack of photo resizing functionality.

June 30, 2019

Thank you for your detailed views. We will take a look at each of them and how we can improve the app in the next release. Getting this type of feedback (with positives and negatives) goes a long way to improving the UI. Cheers!

Treasure Studios Art

Great App! It saves me so much time in editing and changing photos! Only thing I would ask for is to be able to rotate the photos in the editor.

June 27, 2019

Thanks for the review!... you can rotate the photos using the Adobe Editor (1st option in the Menu).

the-it-gal-secret store

A great app to swap photos and remove watermarks.A must have app for dropshippers.Works very well and it is worth trying

June 27, 2019

Thank you for the review, we're always trying to make it as easy as possible to clean up all the photos in your shop.

verlorenworldwide

I was upset when I purchased the lifetime plan thinking I wasted some money I could've used for ads but, it turns out the app has helped me sort and clear so many products.

June 27, 2019

Hi, I'm really glad it turned out to be a positive experience. We made the app to save everyone lots of time editing their product, article, collection, and asset photos.

Emunah Outfitters

Very Useful app for editing pics and adding logo on pics, very helpful for removing watermaked images for dropshipping

ArmBoutique

I don't understand the negative comments for this app. It does the job way better than any other app. I used another cropping app before (pixipixi) which was horrible. I noticed that after cropping the image quality goes substantially down. Swap crops the image and keeps the same quality, which is awesome. Just one request guys, could you add a zoom in function when cropping the image? There is no option to zoom in now! Otherwise everything is awesome! Keep up the good work.

Shoptuitive

I used this app to remove watermarks and also swap better images for my products. Really easy interface.

My Jolie Sunglasses

I love this app, it permit to edit photos quickly even if you use the free plan, it's perfect to use when you start your first online shop. thank you so much !

The Freshup

One time purchase! I love it. It has saved me so much time —the most valuable thing to me. Thanks...

Export Leftovers

Very easy to use and very useful app. I use it all the time to make beautiful png images for my ad campaigns.