Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Urban Street Shades

I use this app to remove branding. It works very well 90% of the time. Would definitely recommend.

Krivia Collections

Great App -Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks! The app can make a good picture great when swapping out a photo. Great job with adding the photoshop features -Keep up the awesome work and improving customer services. Thanks to your team and services.

Claudia's Closet

i used this app to remove backgrounds and change the background to my theme colors. The app isn't intuitive and there isn't written material on how to use it. I was frustrated because I would try to begin a task, only to find out that I had to use the "paid" plan in order to remove the background. I'd rather they offer an app with all the options and we pay one price!

August 7, 2019

Hi, our records indicate that you've used this app to edit over 500 product photos - probably saving you lots of time! It would have been great to include this info as well. As for the cost for using the remove background tool - we explain this on the Front Page, on the Purchase Membership page, Faq Page, and within the Options menu (mouse hover over the menu option). It's also been commented on several times in the reviews section. We try to be as clear about it as possible - this is a pay-per-use feature, regardless of membership, because we also must pay for every use. We are unable to offer unlimited usage of a pay-per-use tool (removing backgrounds automatically via some computer code it extremely complicated to build... imagine all the different use cases!) . I hope that clears it up. Cheers

Style Possession

I use this app for about 4 months now and I do like it a lot. Very easy to edit photos and I like the resizing feature. Highly recommend. Thank you.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for sharing :)

Age of the Geek!

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide

Moon Water

It's not as easy as having the editor built in, but its a close second... the remove background app works for me about 50% of the time. I use this app everyday- it has helped me be more productive and gets easier with use.

RMH Jewels

good use for editing pictures for better appearance and looks wise and editing the lighting and such.

i Love Fashion 365

This is a great app to remove watermarks with convenience. Its not on a photo shop level, but it is helpful with the very basics.

July 27, 2019

Hi, we just released a Photoshop like tool in the app. It has most of the same features... check it out!

Good See Co.

Awesome app!!!! So helpful!!!!!! I use it all the time and it makes working so much more efficient!!!

Genunique

Being a fashion retailer, this app is a must! This saved me countless hours of removing unwanted logos. The app support is outstanding. I had a small issue that was addressed immediately. Keep up the great work!