Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Fits4Yoga

I've been using this app for a while its affordable and great customer service. It handles my needs and the company really cares about that as well. I'm on the paid subscription and haven't had any issues.

April 25, 2019

Thank you for the compliments! Have a great day

Etherton Hardwoods™

Awesome product and company. For the price of a meal at McDonalds you get a great app that makes you even more money. Love it!!!

April 25, 2019

Thank you Robert! Have a great day

WeirdGirlsClub

This app is a huge time saver! It's really easy to pick up and understand. Customer support is friendly too! I enjoy how quick the app is able to erase watermarks in bulk all at once, it definitely streamlines things and makes everything go smoother.

Halibuy

the best!! So much better than bulk image edit Hextom! Why only 4.5?? Please try this! saved me so many hours

INFINITE LINX FASHION

Really amazing app. At first I was upset that the editor in Shopify seems to be missing but then I found this. Easily remove watermarks, copy colors. I haven't even begun to really explore but I'm very impressed. And the price is right! Thanks to all you amazing people who develop stuff like this. Makes our job as merchants much easier.

April 15, 2019

Hey thanks for the review! We just released a super-duper upgrade, check it out!

Far Out Fab

Where has this app been all my Shopify life? Anyway, I just downloaded it and edited a couple of my product images. This is amazing! Definitely worth paying for the lifetime membership. faroutfab.com

April 15, 2019

Awesome! We just released a new version. Please enjoy!

Avant-garde Treasures

the customer service is fabulous, the app does many many wondrous things,I would suggest learning it thoroughly, great application easy-to-use right within Shopify no complaints would recommend to anybody

Jastasia jewelry

Amazing Appliction. Best money ive spend! Just really does the job, for every problem it has a solution :D.

March 29, 2019

Thanks - we really appreciate the review. This app saves our users A TON of time, we hear it all the time in our live support chats! Cheers!

Online TraderHank

Great app that really works well. Support is quick to answer and helped with a couple questions I had. I highly recommend this app to any store owner.

March 29, 2019

Thank you, we really appreciate the review. We try to provide as much assistance to our users as technically possible. We're glad you enjoy using Swap!

LesieLes

This app is awesome works well and does everything it says it does. Also, the customer services is amazing. Its a must have app.