Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Snss Inc

This app works great!! I love it!

Lito Bouti

Very good application, very useful and intutitive

Objectsonline

Love this app! Saved me a lot of time editing.

Laibamart

excellent app looking for such kind of app

Mecca St

Wonderful app to use. Easy to navigate and edit our pictures the way we want. Once i figured out how to use the app it made customizing my store a much easier task.

Wristluxury

I have been waiting on this app to be created since I started. Glad I finally found it. So far I can't complain on removing the logos only. Haven't tried out the other options, but the logo removing was my biggest headache!

Thehotbikini

Don't know how long this app has been out but it is absolutely spectacular! Saved soooooo much time and has great tools and works exactly as described! Only thing I'm not a fan of is them asking for a review EVERY SINGLE TIME you try and do something. I know reviews are important but come on guys that often is just nuts! That would annoy me more except the app is just so amazing and it helps balance it out. Cost is $20 for a lifetime membership which is a great price considering you have it forever to use as you change pictures etc. in the future. Thanks for making such an awesome app!

Merakii Living

Fast and easy, great app for removing watermarks, highly recommend.

Designerfashionwarehouse

quick and easy. no need to go in one by one with an eraser to remove logos

Timeless Savanna

Great app for editing product pictures. Highly recommend