Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

FLAMINGO

Excellent. It really enhanced the images of my products and changed the entire look of my website. I would also give it 10 stars if I could.

Fit For Flex

Great for bulk editing product photos. Saved me lots of time. Great for bulk editing product photos. Saved me lots of time.

RINASONA

I USED THIS APP ITS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL ITS GOOD FOE WHITE BACKROUND IMAGES BUT NOT GOOD FOR OTHER IMAGES.
ITS FREE

IntegerOne

Amazing App editor really easy and simple to use great for getting rid of watermarks really recommend!

Fashion AddicTz Anonymous

I used the app to help me update photos. Worked great! I would recommend this app to anyone considering it.

Zero Appeal

I needed to add a couple backgrounds to transparent png mockups to unify my product images - and it took less than 10 minutes from app install to the completion of the project. Honestly, it worked so well that I bought the lifetime membership. If you're on the fence, try it out, it doesn't pester you for payment and you get to try out almost everything for free. Awesome app.

Shop At Home Bride

I would give this 10 STARS if available! This is an incredible app. I'm new to e-commerce and this has helped my learning curve immensely! My photos are beginning to look FABulous!

MDHealthMart

Great app. Very useful. Easy to use. Save my lots of time. I really enjoy using this app. Highly recommended.

Kates Fashion Store

this app is really easy to use, helps to erase watermarks easily on the photos and auto-turning is very helpful

Northern Treasure

I used this app to easily identify images that were slowing down my website and efficiently compress them! This saved me a ton of time and I'm sure will make the visitor user experience on the store a lot better!! Thanks so much Swap Photo Editor!!!