Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Planète Vintage 🚀

The best photo app in Shopify. It's the only app which does not have monthly membership but that you can paid only once. Photoshop is integrated and there are compression/resize/remove background tools. Love it !

Sequin Dress Plus

This amazing app permits me to edit photos easily and quickly, it's perfect to use when you start your first online shop. Thank you for your work to make my life easily.

issybees

This app is brilliant and has really helped me to edit photos effectively. It is really easy to use and has saved hours of my time! thank you :)

Think This Way

Love it! Very easy to use and a must-have.

Parallel Deals

Great, Awesome. I love this app and using our many Shopify stores. Great support by the team, prompt resolutions and new featured added as requested always.

Arabesque

smartest app i have seen in a while. life saver. dont like the forced review and word count. okay

Ocean Beaches Glassblowing

So far, I'm pretty amazed at how many different things you can do with this app. It does a pretty fair job at background removal, and all sorts of other things I wouldn't have even considered.

SOI-DISANT

I love this app as it easy many tasks that otherwise take hours in Photoshop. NO photoshop skills needed.

Rindew

Awesome app. I paid the one off fee and now am able to edit all the photos I like with ease. I have no editing experience but the app makes it very easy to edit things the way I like. Definitely recommend paying the low one off fee for this but try the free trial to see for yourself.

FF2 Get Dressed

This has been very helpful to quickly update large amounts of product images. We no longer need our web design person to resize images for us.