Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Theory of Thought

Love this app! It has amazing free features and pricing is fair! It runs really smoothly and my product photos have never looked better! Definitely a must have Shopify app if you're dropshipping. Thank you!!!!!!

Space Saving Stuff

Easy to use, has resize, compress, and watermarking. Free to use the swap photo editor option. Provides trial credit for member features. I'll get the membership later this week because it is well worth it.

Ax Your Anxiety

I love the remove background feature on this app. It works perfectly on my photos. Also really like using the one-click watermark removal feature. I recommend getting the yearly plan, it's a low price but that does not include the background removal tool.

your925silver

one more store, one more install, this is a must have app! keep rocking! if you dropship you need this!

April 21, 2020

Thanks so much for this review!

Justinlegging

This app is AMAZING you can remove watermarks and put your logo and a lot of more stuff on all your product automatically its insane and very fast. Support is very reactive like in a min ! Thanks

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're constantly updating and improving our app to keep it as the best photo editor app for Shopify users.

ReChic Ltd

I have used the app for the following, all very easy - remove backgrounds, compress images and download images.
An additional feature I would like to see is the ability to rename image file names.

December 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks for your great review. You should try out our other app SEO Images All-In-One, which will allow you to rename your images as well as many more useful features.

Pandoras

Very fast to change, resize, fill and crop product images. I installed swap photo editor because I had to change hundreds of product images. One app I used earlier destroyed my photos quality. Swap photo editor saved me hundreds hours of work. App has also good image size compress and you can easily withdraw changes and use the photo before compression if the result is not good.

December 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! It's reviews like this which is the reason we do what we do. All the best!

Victor Urban

Une application de gestion image excellente !! On peut tout faire avec et à petit prix, l'abonnement à vie est d'ailleurs très intéressent et c'est un plaisir de soutenir le développeur.

Sunwatchz

I decided to change my review to 5 stars, because this is very good, very good tools, only downside is the speed, even with compressed photos, but ok.. hope in future they upgrade, anyway nice tool!

October 21, 2019

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We're hard at work on improving speeds as top priority. As a note, one reason for slower speeds is if the original photos are very large. In the mean time try uploading smaller files and see if this helps your speeds, and remember we're always on hand to help you with this.

VIO Store

I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3I love this app . Thank for the team <3 <3 <3

December 5, 2019

You're welcome! Thank YOU, for the 5 stars!