Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

D' Charmz

Four stars rated for a free app.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

This app is helping me quickly and easily remove logos and watermarks that I do not want to appear on photos.

activeyogichick

so far so good. Only annoying thing it ask's me every 2 seconds to leave a review when I have not used it long enough to leave a proper review yet but I can not use it with this review thing popping up all the time so I have to leave a review now. So yes, so far it seems good thanks

Poppadot

Great - really useful. Makes editing photos super quick. Pity that all changes can't be saved at once - unless I've missed something!

May 12, 2019

Hey thanks for the review. Can you explain what you mean by "All changes be saved at once"? The Swap Editor allows multiple transformations to be applied to multiple photos in a single click...

Simply Beautiful Gifts Ashgrove

this app is amazing I love it!! Just wish the Background Pro Tool was included in one of the packages - otherwise it is perfect!!

Universal Goodz

it is a cool app easy to use
abkjkjfakfbkvb,ddngadhglnlklknsgjnsfjbnsflkhgiskjhl;smgb.kcbnm,ssnb,msfhilksfj

Wear it Again SA

Really enjoyed the free trial. Love the effective background removal - will mainly use that, would however like a plan to purchase unlimited background removal. It will not be practical for me to purchase removal for every photo.

GOODIESFACTORY

It helps a lot thanks. To bad everything is not free but it's the way apps works. At least we can modify photos.

Chrispin Cycling Works

Very handy for adding/removing logos. Do not like the 100 character requirement for writing a review.

And Above All

I would have given this app a 5-star review if it were not for the constant interruption asking for a review when I had not finished the work I was doing. Ask once, then stop f**king asking. It just angers me. So a 4-star review is posted mainly because of the persistent popup.

As for the app itself, it generally works well. Sometimes one has to try different approaches to get rid of the branding but there are enough options to allow for a satisfactory end result. I find it relatively easy to use. I particularly liked when it replaced an image of a model without a head to the model with her head intact. I think that makes a better image.

1 3 Next