Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

MegaMallExpress

Love your app! Instead of using 3 different Photo Aps, yours does it all for me. It would be nice if you had an eyedropper in the Adobe Editor so we can "read" colors within the picture. If there is a hidden eyedropper somewhere, please let me know where it is. Thanks. :~)

May 12, 2019

Thanks for the review. As for the eyedropper, there is one in the Swap Editor. Click on the FILL BACKGROUND COLOR option, and then Click anywhere in the Preview photo to choose a color. You can then get the HEX code for the color. Be sure to put the Fill BG color back to white though when you're done. You can also use a Chrome Extension to do this, just search for a 'color picker app'.

New River Store

I use this app to help me fix up photos that I get from Aliexpress. This app helps so much because it makes your store look more professional and helps you build a brand around your store.

wkndtrend

this app is really useful for removing watermarks and cropping edges. so far one of my favorite from shopify apps

FLAMINGO

Excellent. It really enhanced the images of my products and changed the entire look of my website. I would also give it 10 stars if I could.

Fit For Flex

Great for bulk editing product photos. Saved me lots of time. Great for bulk editing product photos. Saved me lots of time.

RINASONA

I USED THIS APP ITS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL ITS GOOD FOE WHITE BACKROUND IMAGES BUT NOT GOOD FOR OTHER IMAGES.
ITS FREE

IntegerOne

Amazing App editor really easy and simple to use great for getting rid of watermarks really recommend!

Fashion AddicTz Anonymous

I used the app to help me update photos. Worked great! I would recommend this app to anyone considering it.

Zero Appeal

I needed to add a couple backgrounds to transparent png mockups to unify my product images - and it took less than 10 minutes from app install to the completion of the project. Honestly, it worked so well that I bought the lifetime membership. If you're on the fence, try it out, it doesn't pester you for payment and you get to try out almost everything for free. Awesome app.

Shop At Home Bride

I would give this 10 STARS if available! This is an incredible app. I'm new to e-commerce and this has helped my learning curve immensely! My photos are beginning to look FABulous!