Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Bugaloo Baby

Great App! Does everything I need it to. Highly recommend this app. Easy to use. www.bugaloobaby.com

Peebles Gifts

I have recently signed up with this app. And OMG it's the best by far. It certainly covers a lot of aspects regarding images. All my images are as fantastic after using this app. I certainly highly recommend. I cannot stop using it for my store. www.peeblesgifts.co.uk

MeowMii

By far one of my most favorite apps on Shopify. It's easy to use and works perfectly. If you're looking for an app to resize photos, remove watermarks, and more, this one is perfect.

Red Stag & Hind

I have been using this app for around a month now and i must say it's THE BEST. I (together with many) was so frustrated when shopify's editing tool was gone so i was looking for a replacement. This really is a great app! Jason has been tweaking and adding new features to it and it really is the best photo editing app now. I couldn't recommend it enough to those who are looking for a simple-to-use photo editor. And the best thing is the editing tool is FREE!

May 12, 2019

Thank you! I'm always trying to make the app even better. It needs to be the best photo editor for e-commerce, anywhere! :)

MegaMallExpress

Love your app! Instead of using 3 different Photo Aps, yours does it all for me. It would be nice if you had an eyedropper in the Adobe Editor so we can "read" colors within the picture. If there is a hidden eyedropper somewhere, please let me know where it is. Thanks. :~)

May 12, 2019

Thanks for the review. As for the eyedropper, there is one in the Swap Editor. Click on the FILL BACKGROUND COLOR option, and then Click anywhere in the Preview photo to choose a color. You can then get the HEX code for the color. Be sure to put the Fill BG color back to white though when you're done. You can also use a Chrome Extension to do this, just search for a 'color picker app'.

New River Store

I use this app to help me fix up photos that I get from Aliexpress. This app helps so much because it makes your store look more professional and helps you build a brand around your store.

FLAMINGO

Excellent. It really enhanced the images of my products and changed the entire look of my website. I would also give it 10 stars if I could.

Fit For Flex

Great for bulk editing product photos. Saved me lots of time. Great for bulk editing product photos. Saved me lots of time.

RINASONA

I USED THIS APP ITS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL ITS GOOD FOE WHITE BACKROUND IMAGES BUT NOT GOOD FOR OTHER IMAGES.
ITS FREE

IntegerOne

Amazing App editor really easy and simple to use great for getting rid of watermarks really recommend!