Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Remove product photo backgrounds, logos and watermarks simply.

Enlighten Up Studios

I am glad the old adobe editor is apart of this app - its super easy to use - its really all I use to make sure my background is white like my site - its worth the $19.99 life for the ease and finished pic.
Gotta say- the constant pop up to rate this app was super annoying - thats whay I have left one - so I can continue to work without that interruption.

DabRigCentral

works as intended. go ahead and get the paid version for twenty dollars. i just started using it a day or two ago. easy to use

Vosilla

Great app but the recent change, moving the filters to the left is not a good addition. Preferred the functionality & Usability of having the option menu directly over images, a very uneccessary change in my opinion.

August 16, 2019

Hi, we agree with you! We put the old menu back until we figure out a better version. Thanks for the feedback.

Krivia Collections

Great App -Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks! The app can make a good picture great when swapping out a photo. Great job with adding the photoshop features -Keep up the awesome work and improving customer services. Thanks to your team and services.

i Love Fashion 365

This is a great app to remove watermarks with convenience. Its not on a photo shop level, but it is helpful with the very basics.

July 27, 2019

Hi, we just released a Photoshop like tool in the app. It has most of the same features... check it out!

Sl Trendy Finds

I really like the features of this app. Although I find it extra that merchants need to pay for a credits. It's really unnecessary and costly especially if one has multiple products.

CACHOTIHAIR

Happy to see all the positive changes on this app! Can wait for new more features. Highly recommend

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.

Had to use this app since Shopify stopped its own image editing service (the new one does not compare well with this one.
Swap Photos has its own editing tool as well as the previous Shopify editing tool. Works well and so far happy with it.

Innovation Relógios

ok dfdsio jij ia iji ioahj idhj ijha ihji ji hjaih ia hhio fasujhd uia udjh iuih iojsapo hjois hoaish ioasjdopaj oisdj

UBUNTU MALL

I used this app to help me get all my images uniform. All in all it has been very user friendly and helped me achieve what i need

Previous 1 3