Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Tempted Kensington

I use this app to bulk edit images and find that it works well 80% of the time. Overall a good app!

Blu's XSRE's

Awesome design tool that's simple to use and convenient to have.

One-66

not too bad, for the price.. helps batch edit pics..................................................

Enlighten Up Studios

I am glad the old adobe editor is apart of this app - its super easy to use - its really all I use to make sure my background is white like my site - its worth the $19.99 life for the ease and finished pic.
Gotta say- the constant pop up to rate this app was super annoying - thats whay I have left one - so I can continue to work without that interruption.

DabRigCentral

works as intended. go ahead and get the paid version for twenty dollars. i just started using it a day or two ago. easy to use

Vosilla

Great app but the recent change, moving the filters to the left is not a good addition. Preferred the functionality & Usability of having the option menu directly over images, a very uneccessary change in my opinion.

August 16, 2019

Hi, we agree with you! We put the old menu back until we figure out a better version. Thanks for the feedback.

Krivia Collections

Great App -Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks! The app can make a good picture great when swapping out a photo. Great job with adding the photoshop features -Keep up the awesome work and improving customer services. Thanks to your team and services.

i Love Fashion 365

This is a great app to remove watermarks with convenience. Its not on a photo shop level, but it is helpful with the very basics.

July 27, 2019

Hi, we just released a Photoshop like tool in the app. It has most of the same features... check it out!

Sl Trendy Finds

I really like the features of this app. Although I find it extra that merchants need to pay for a credits. It's really unnecessary and costly especially if one has multiple products.

CACHOTIHAIR

Happy to see all the positive changes on this app! Can wait for new more features. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3