Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Smartinyloft

Convenient with bulk edit function to crop or place logo across multiple images at once, abit slow to load after each click however

La Gato Tribu

This app has saved my life. I am very perfectionist with the images in my store, and the options it gives you are endless. The only thing that would improve is the loading speed (even so, the possibility of doing everything from within Shopify saves you a lot of time) and some bugs that happen sometimes

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

It is a nice app. This app help me solved a lot issue about image sige. I can optimize any pictures. It is a pleasure using this app. i recommend for all shop have issue from feed shopping pictures.

Tempted Kensington

I use this app to bulk edit images and find that it works well 80% of the time. Overall a good app!

Blu's XSRE's

Awesome design tool that's simple to use and convenient to have.

One-66

not too bad, for the price.. helps batch edit pics..................................................

Enlighten Up Studios

I am glad the old adobe editor is apart of this app - its super easy to use - its really all I use to make sure my background is white like my site - its worth the $19.99 life for the ease and finished pic.
Gotta say- the constant pop up to rate this app was super annoying - thats whay I have left one - so I can continue to work without that interruption.

DabRigCentral

works as intended. go ahead and get the paid version for twenty dollars. i just started using it a day or two ago. easy to use

Vosilla

Great app but the recent change, moving the filters to the left is not a good addition. Preferred the functionality & Usability of having the option menu directly over images, a very uneccessary change in my opinion.

August 16, 2019

Hi, we agree with you! We put the old menu back until we figure out a better version. Thanks for the feedback.

Krivia Collections

Great App -Will definitely recommend to others. Thanks! The app can make a good picture great when swapping out a photo. Great job with adding the photoshop features -Keep up the awesome work and improving customer services. Thanks to your team and services.

Previous 1 3