Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Bearcub Outfitters

We use this all the time, mostly to remove grey backgrounds so our products are all the same. I still struggle with the swap editor and figuring out how to do things in one step, but overall, it's an easy tool to use to change all the media for one product in one fell swoop.

Sons of Odin™ - UK

So far so good! I do wish there was the possibility of bulk editing at a quantity of more than 50 pictures, but hey, it's a heck of a lot faster than doing it manually one by one! The ability to cover watermarks is in itself a great feature

Smartinyloft

Convenient with bulk edit function to crop or place logo across multiple images at once, abit slow to load after each click however

La Gato Tribu

This app has saved my life. I am very perfectionist with the images in my store, and the options it gives you are endless. The only thing that would improve is the loading speed (even so, the possibility of doing everything from within Shopify saves you a lot of time) and some bugs that happen sometimes

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

It is a nice app. This app help me solved a lot issue about image sige. I can optimize any pictures. It is a pleasure using this app. i recommend for all shop have issue from feed shopping pictures.

Tempted Kensington

I use this app to bulk edit images and find that it works well 80% of the time. Overall a good app!

Blu's XSRE's

Awesome design tool that's simple to use and convenient to have.

One-66

not too bad, for the price.. helps batch edit pics..................................................

Enlighten Up Studios

I am glad the old adobe editor is apart of this app - its super easy to use - its really all I use to make sure my background is white like my site - its worth the $19.99 life for the ease and finished pic.
Gotta say- the constant pop up to rate this app was super annoying - thats whay I have left one - so I can continue to work without that interruption.

DabRigCentral

works as intended. go ahead and get the paid version for twenty dollars. i just started using it a day or two ago. easy to use

Previous 1 3 4