Swap Photo Editor

Edit your photos, add stickers, remove backgrounds and more!

$6.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ContiNent33

Location South Korea
Time spent using app Over 3 years

There is an error and it is difficult to receive service.
You have to be patient and use it.
However, I use it because it is a necessary app.

Bearcub Outfitters

We use this all the time, mostly to remove grey backgrounds so our products are all the same. I still struggle with the swap editor and figuring out how to do things in one step, but overall, it's an easy tool to use to change all the media for one product in one fell swoop.

Sons of Odin™ - UK

So far so good! I do wish there was the possibility of bulk editing at a quantity of more than 50 pictures, but hey, it's a heck of a lot faster than doing it manually one by one! The ability to cover watermarks is in itself a great feature

Smartinyloft

Location Singapore

Convenient with bulk edit function to crop or place logo across multiple images at once, abit slow to load after each click however

La Gato Tribu

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 years

This app has saved my life. I am very perfectionist with the images in my store, and the options it gives you are endless. The only thing that would improve is the loading speed (even so, the possibility of doing everything from within Shopify saves you a lot of time) and some bugs that happen sometimes

CHARLESCVVONLINEST

Location Netherlands

It is a nice app. This app help me solved a lot issue about image sige. I can optimize any pictures. It is a pleasure using this app. i recommend for all shop have issue from feed shopping pictures.

Tempted Kensington

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to bulk edit images and find that it works well 80% of the time. Overall a good app!

Blu's XSRE's

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Awesome design tool that's simple to use and convenient to have.

One-66

not too bad, for the price.. helps batch edit pics..................................................

Enlighten Up Studios

I am glad the old adobe editor is apart of this app - its super easy to use - its really all I use to make sure my background is white like my site - its worth the $19.99 life for the ease and finished pic.
Gotta say- the constant pop up to rate this app was super annoying - thats whay I have left one - so I can continue to work without that interruption.

Previous 1 3 4