Swap Photo Editor

Swap Photo Editor

by Engage Apps

Edit photos, edit images, remove backgrounds and logos easily

Serendipitous Finds for Vintage Vinyl

Really really great product and massively useful for changing photos once on Shopify - I felt like I was being nagged for a review though - I gave in and submitted this after about 10 requests in one session.

3rd Eye Find

This app is a life saver!! Other apps I've used go through and automatically compress and convert pictures but the quality always ends up terrible. This app doesn't ruin the pictures that are already perfect. It shows exactly which photos are .png's or are too large. It's so much easier to select all of the photos that actually need to be altered and only alter them together.

Euphoria

Very good app saves time removing backgrounds and allows you to use photoshop spot healing tool right in shopify app so it saves time

Siraj Islamic Lifestyle Store

They need to clean up the interface a bit because it's confusing at times but overall love this app! Especially since Shopify got rid of the picture editing options.

Burgundy

TOP APP ! one of the best app to edit photo!!! we cannot imagine our life with out it! verry is to do multiple photos crop and resize ! and after you can change the only ones that didnt go the way you imagine !

Icy Craft

It does a pretty good job and is fairly easy to use. Some background removals are intuitive and complete, while others aren't great. I don't think anyone could get it perfect all the time. It's better than I expected and I'm happy to continue using.

Incrafft

i love this app its # 1 i recommended for every body 2 use you will never find something easer than this function

shodari store

it is as overall very good but sometimes it cant remove some watermarks. so you have to delete that

Tru-Form Nails & Cosmetics

App has really helped my products photos SHINEEEEEE on my website.
Product photos look like they were shot by professionals. The background editor is super easy and fast. Would like to see the background editor a part of the yearly subscription plan.

Modern Mister

Useful photo editor. Makes basic tasks quick and easy. I frequently use this app for removing style numbers from product photos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15