Sticky Add To Cart DRAWER PLUS

Sticky Add To Cart DRAWER PLUS

by Heysenior

Cart Drawer, Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button & ...

Sky Wellness

I also read the reviews below and saw the response from the team saying its fixed.... its not, i cant even install it. why is it so hard to find a popup cart in shopify apps!! To the team when you read this. it spent 10 minutes stuck loading at 25% so i gave up, people have short fuses when it comes to installing apps so any slight trouble and they will delete it. Let me know when your app DOES work

May 20, 2019

Hi Sky Wellness,

We appreciate your comment, we take care to review the application again, we already solved all the problems that the application was presenting.

Please reinstall the application to verify that everything is working correctly.

Retail Spartan

Read the two reviews before me, but despite how bad they were I decided to give the app a chance just because of how great it looked on the example site. Unfortunately, I literally cannot get the app to install. Hopefully they fix this problem one day, so I can change this review from 1 star to 5.

Hi Retail Spartan,

Our team has just updated the application, now the application is stable, the application is working correctly, please reinstall the application, we appreciate your comments.

Rescue Paws Apparel

The app won't let me add the swatches to the collection or product pages? Customer services never emails back.

Hi Rescue Paws Apparel,

Our team has just updated the application, we are very happy with this update :)

Coastalliving Co Uk

Doesn't work. App doesn't install properly

Hi Coastalliving Co Uk,

We are very happy to inform you that our team has just updated the application and everything is working correctly, we hope you will install it again :)

1 3 Next