Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

Unana Backwaren

Wow, great support. Very Fast. All problems fix.
Great, beautifully App for Shopify , easy to use and powerful settings.

ForeverPodz

Customer service of ten, take care of all the details when it comes to helping, Great App! I definitely recommend it

Commando Lock

Works great, we added the app and it's helped on conversions already. Easy to install and to use and looks good.

May 20, 2020

Hi Commando Lock, thank you for your 5 star review 👍

MRE Australia

Great custom cart! Support were quick to respond, fast and efficient. Works as advertised, I would recommend.

May 19, 2020

Hi MRE Australia, thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

PlushBeds

I've tested and evaluated almost every slide cart in the Shopify store. The Sticky Cart-Slide Cart Drawer by HeySenior is by far the most feature-rich cart on Shopify.

Additionally, we needed several customizations in order to work with our custom theme and other custom apps. Brigitte at HeySenior has been absolutely fantastic to work with; she's extremely knowledgeable, and very responsive. We had issues resolved within hours where other apps took days to respond. We also threw some challenging requests at them in hopes of adding a few unique features specific to our industry, and they have been able to provide exactly what we needed time and time again. It's a real pleasure to work with professionals who have mastered their craft and truly value providing a good customer experience.

May 19, 2020

Hi PlushBeds, thank you for your feedback, we are happy to work with you 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

Jacks Surfboards

I am honestly glad I added this app. Really easy to use and then when I came across a problem one of their reps helped me out and fixed it.

Hi Jacks Surfboards, thank you for your 5 star review 👍

supercarniceria

This app integrates BOTH sticky cart and drawer, which is a great two-for feature, since it helps our sites users always have the cart "at sight", as well as quickly "check" their added products without having to lose navigation or extra steps.

I enojyed having both features easily setup and customized.

Recomend it if your site's objective is to sell multiple products and quantities!

May 10, 2020

Hi supercarniceria, thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😊

Pawls

The app works better than expected and support was able to answer my questions and solve it in less than 1 hour!!! The customer service is great and the app works fantastic.

May 8, 2020

Hi Pawls, thank you for your kind words. We cannot wait to grow with you! 😊

Lagenlook Clothing UK

What an amazing app . Looks amazing and Brigitte has been fantastic with all her support.. Would highly recommend this app. Really helps with conversions

May 7, 2020

Hi Lagenlook Clothing UK, thank you for your feedback 🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😊

Touchland France

Cette application correspond parfaitement au descriptif, facile à prendre en main. Service client réactif.

May 4, 2020

Hi Touchland France, thank you for the wonderful review 🤝 highly appreciated.