Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

breakabox

I hate to do this. The app itself is great, but support is one of the worst I've experienced with Shopify apps so far. Answers to basic questions take days, if not weeks to even be aknowledged. I think I even had an issue where I did not get a reply at all. I've used this app for a while and it has always been like that, so it looks like they simply don't care. For any Shopify app, this would be a very bad look. For an app that controls a key function - the Shopify cart - which always causes issues and is obviously essential, it's simply unacceptable and impossible to work with.
I recommend you look elsewhere, which is what I will do.

April 22, 2022

We have tried our best to contact you with no response.

With the last update that we have uploaded, the app works correctly and is now more fluid.

Niagara Blue

Completely useless support. By default they read only the first sentence of emails and ignore the rest. Been trying to get help for a few weeks without success. I wouldn't waste my time.

SB2 by Sutra

The single worst customer service I have ever experienced. Months with no response. Then when they finally respond they don't review your ticket. Before I granted them access to my store I asked them if they understood the issue I was having. They proceeded to outline issues that didnt pertain to me or the apps I was using. Not to mention I had attached a loom video 10 days prior that wasnt even viewed by them until days after their access request and outline!! The app itself has a ton of bugs. Overall there are other great options out there for a sliding cart app that you should consider before this one.

July 29, 2021

We have hundreds of happy customers using the app, we are sorry that our app does not meet the needs of your store, we will have a big update with many improvements on August 31st ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Have a great day.

World Of Dice - Der Online Shop für Pen and Paper Würfel und Zubehör

Wrote support because the slide cart did not open properly. Support told me that they will extend the trial time, they did this but never helped then nor did respond.

June 4, 2021

We are trying to contact you to resolve the issue immediately.

Flair Fighter

Terrible customer service. We had some problems with installing the Slide Cart Drawer app as there was some conflict with how it worked with the Turbo theme (by Out of the Sandbox). There is a 6 day free trial? We emailed the app developer for help to install the slide cart drawer on the first day. Did not receive any reply until the 6th day. Even then there were severe problems with the functionality of the app. For example, on mobile after refreshing the page, sometimes it is not possible to open up the cart drawer even when pressing the Cart button. Or if the cart drawer does open, it is not possible to scroll the list of products in the cart. We also asked Brigitte if she could extend our free trial because we could not use the app live in the store because it was broken during the installation. It took so long to receive any support with the installation. We sent several followup emails all to be ignored. We had to uninstall before our free trial was up on the 7th day. It does not make any sense to pay a subscription for an app that has no support and has been unusable due to no support with installation and fixing bugs. It is a pity. This app seemed to be really promising with snappy load times and appealing features. The lack of support is just horrendous. Some of the worst I've seen out of all the apps I've had experience with from the Shopify app store. P.S. If you want to try this app. Make a backup of your store before installing. That way if you need to uninstall the app. You don't need to wait a week for support from this developer to revert your store back to the way it was.

Honest Shop

Don't you love it when you email customer support multiple times and they completely ignore your messages for weeks and never get back to you? Neither do I.

Gleamshop

The app is cool, but the customer service is the worst I have ever experienced. They ignore all of my messages.

Al-Huda Clothing

One of the worst support on the shopify and the app doesnt work its broken after few days and when you contact the support they dont reply. I have deleted the app

February 1, 2021

We have many clients satisfied with our support and our application, we had already solved the problem, however, he mentioned the same problem again when we had already left everything working in his store, we will always be available to solve any problem that our clients.

The Big Silk

Im having a recurring issue with the free shipping progress bar. It showing free shipping at £29 instead of the £39 I have setup in the backend. Support has not gotten back to me but obviously seem to have reset the settings of the app without even letting me know. As a result, the cart was not in line with brand design and showed a default 2 day free shipping message which we dont offer. Customers have complained and we have lost many sales. Not happy !!!

Retail Spartan

Read the two reviews before me, but despite how bad they were I decided to give the app a chance just because of how great it looked on the example site. Unfortunately, I literally cannot get the app to install. Hopefully they fix this problem one day, so I can change this review from 1 star to 5.

May 13, 2019

Hi Retail Spartan,

Our team has just updated the application, now the application is stable, the application is working correctly, please reinstall the application, we appreciate your comments.

Previous 1