Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Upselling, Rewards, Announcements & more

1 review

Wicked Good Perfume

I was looking for a sticky cart option-- I really like the clean design + layout of this one. I'm bummed we have to uninstall; as it's not working properly in our shop.

I did reach out to to support and received a quick response, only to discover some our products are not using product variants, but rather properties. We have so many variants per product and use an outside app to manage them. Therefore when using this app, the options are not mapping to the their cart. We therefore can not tell which scent customers are selecting. This is a limitation that obviously won't work for our shop.

There is a work-around, Their tech support was willing to implement the properties in our products, but this has an additional cost. It takes 4 hours of work at $ 20.00 USD per hour.

Since we are in the middle of a pandemic + economic crises, I'm not comfortable spending additional funds to get this app to work.

March 26, 2020

Our application works correctly, however the Wicked Good Perfume store requests a very advanced integration with the Infinite Options by ShopPad application.

We made several "free" changes to assist the customer however he never appreciated what we did.