Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

Pretty Little Wish.com

Looks really fancy and pretty the app but the support your going to get is the worst. Every day I'm spending $5,000+ on FB ads I do not have time to waste if support doesn't take you serious when you want to make sure this is going to work. You have all your current settings working on your store conversions tracking and then you install this app and it will mess up your current setup. So if your not worried about messing with your current setup and wait around for almost 4-6 days chatting with support on email only to get an inch cause they don't take you that serious it's not worth the headache. Maybe if the owner or someone who knew what they were doing jumped into your store understood your concern and made it all worth it so it was working seamlessly before you waste your time then i would do it. I tried giving it my best shot it messed up my current checkout process then I activated everything and nothing worked in the end but a lot of days emailing support to get text book replies that shows you they don't know what time is money.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. The problem is already solved, we always make sure to respond to all our clients and provide solutions.

Wicked Good Perfume

I was looking for a sticky cart option-- I really like the clean design + layout of this one. I'm bummed we have to uninstall; as it's not working properly in our shop.

I did reach out to to support and received a quick response, only to discover some our products are not using product variants, but rather properties. We have so many variants per product and use an outside app to manage them. Therefore when using this app, the options are not mapping to the their cart. We therefore can not tell which scent customers are selecting. This is a limitation that obviously won't work for our shop.

There is a work-around, Their tech support was willing to implement the properties in our products, but this has an additional cost. It takes 4 hours of work at $ 20.00 USD per hour.

Since we are in the middle of a pandemic + economic crises, I'm not comfortable spending additional funds to get this app to work.

March 26, 2020

Our application works correctly, however the Wicked Good Perfume store requests a very advanced integration with the Infinite Options by ShopPad application.

We made several "free" changes to assist the customer however he never appreciated what we did.