Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer

Cart Upsell & Cross Sell Offer, Rewards, Tiered Free Items

From $12.99/month. 5-day free trial.
Sticky Cart + Cart Upsell + Cart Drawer + Rewards + Tiered Free

BOHOMOON

Cart looks great now, had a slight issue and it was resolved in a matter of hours! Really easy to set up and use!

May 9, 2022

Hi BOHOMOON,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our app!
I'm so pleased our Support team were able to assist you so quickly!
We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer.

planaplana

Location Germany

Für mich definitiv die beste App, um Upseller-Produkte zu verkaufen. Ein großes Lob auch an den Kundenservice, der innerhalb von wenigen Stunden einen Bug in meinem Shop behoben hat!

May 3, 2022

Hi planaplana,

Thank you very much for the comment, the app is working correctly.

Supplement Mart

Location Australia

Best slide cart app out of many similar apps I tried. Devs response time for the support is reasonable, and they are willing to do custom work to fit our heavily customized theme. Works perfect with our third party bundle apps, and other apps which interact with cart. has everything we wanted.

Quarters London

great app very customisable and looks great. Very helpful customer service replied same day. thankss

March 24, 2022

Hi Quarters London,

Thank you for writing us the review, we appreciate it! Write us for any further support, we're always here to help! 🙏🙏🙏

Amberide

Best Add to Cart App in shopify. I installed this app already on 10 stores and the conversion rate is increasing drastically. So many features! And customer service is incredible. I can highly recommend this app!

March 21, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

All the best!

Foxs Bargains Aus

Thank you for the ongoing support. The app works great and i like the customer service. I have been looking for some time for an app like this x

March 15, 2022

Hi Fox,

We are trying to contact you but have not received any response.

UNLOADED FORCE

Very helpful app looks good so far,,, fast customer service. Nice setup great marketing. Thank you.

February 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at UNLOADED FORCE

Thanks for the amazing review. We are very glad to hear that you are enjoying Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer. We do our best to help all merchants.

Cheers,

Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer Support Team

Iowa Corn Baby

Love this app! Exactly what I was looking for. I had a question and customer service responded very quick. Thank you Brigitte and team!

February 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Iowa Corn Baby

Cheers,

Sticky Cart ‑Slide Cart Drawer Support Team

REAVERFIT

Very helpfull app, good way to increase AOV & put directly the coupon code in the preview very good point ! Customer service are aware of the returns too, that's an important point. Could be improve by more custom options parameters, and by leaner ux but we recommand !! Thanks

February 16, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Slide Cart Drawer helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store. 🙏🙏🙏

All the best!

Crorzar.com

I've used this app for a while and really like it. There is a lot of functionality built in, lots of customization options, and the team has always responded quickly when I've had questions.

February 3, 2022

Thank you very much for the review!!!!
Let's boost that AOV 🔥🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀