Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

Sticky Cart‑ Slide Cart Drawer

by Heysenior

Sticky Cart Drawer, Cart Upsell, Rewards, Announcements & more

Body + Soul

We tried a few different upsell apps and Sticky Cart was the most elegant solution that actually converted purchases. Love it!

SmilePro Worldwide

Easily the best cart app I've come across, and I've done some solid testing of all the others out there. Much much more than a simple slide out cart with upsells. The support was near instant as well. Highly recommend!

Epicland

Great app and super great service, specially by Brigitte! Definitely its an app that will help us improve our UX. The app is easy to install and if you need some adjustments the custumer service is very fast.

Trendy World

At the start for some reason the support didn't receive my emails after I sent a few of them. But after I wrote a review, they told me they didn't see my emails, and from there they helped me with everything I needed.
It's a great app, and now I also believe great support. Give them a chance. I think you won't regret it.

September 8, 2020

We have checked our tray and we do not have any email from you, can you send your email to send an answer?

Vaggary

Necesitaba una aplicación así, y tras probar varias sin resultado alguno, esta es sin duda la que satisface todas mis necesidades

Cute-Compression

It's a little expensive but I'm using booster so there was no other way to get a pop up message. I tried SOOOOOO many Sticky Cart Apps and this one is by far the best and has the most features. As I said a bit expensive but really good otherwise

fluidfreeride.com

Easy set up and great customer service. Needed a few design adjustments to match the look and feel of our shop and Brigitte turned these around within 2 hours. Highly recommended.

DEVIL-DOG Dungarees

This app works like a charm, I think we are only using 40% of what it can do and so far we are loving it. Tech support fix my problems in less than 20 minutes after I emailed them. I highly recommend this app.

Ekster®

Delivers on promise, easy to customize with a little CSS knowledge, easy to install. nice job done! thanks

Felina

So far so good! When we ran into a small issue installing but their support team was super helpful and quick to resolve it for us. Everything is working smooth now!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9