Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Ink Monstr

Easy to use and excellent support! We are very pleased with the addition of this app.

Prodigee

Great app, looks and works perfect!
A huge thanks to the support team - who gave us excellent service with some custom features we needed.

Kickazztees

Great app and outstanding support!

Giddyupgirl

My wife loves it. She finds it easy to use and loves that you can get just the right colour or pattern on the swatches. I don't know why this isn't a standard feature in the shopify themes.

Studio Gear Cosmetics

Everything we asked Swatches to adjust to our store they were able to do seamlessly! The app is great and the customer service is even better.

Update: Again when we needed Webyze to step in and make some adjustments to our new template they were able to do everything we asked in a timely fashion. Great product (swatches) and a great company!

Create Couture Jewelry

Fantastic app! So simple to add a custom feature that really gives my website a professional edge. Fast response from customer service with a question. In one hour I have added swatch components (custom in my case) to my site. I am 56 years old and love the ease of these apps from Webyze!

Nadelspiel

I am delighted - what a support! Fixed my wish within a few days - thank you!

eliZZZa

Amrit Jewelry

Great app! It was not working properly at first but it did not matter because the customer service was there. They fixed the issue very fast. We are happy customers!

Protection Lab

Awesome feature and first class support! Very happy

Rchdecor

Simple to use and great customer service! We asked Webyze to help us install the swatches on our collections pages and to do some minor backend editing for us. They were fast, well-priced, and delivered exactly what we were looking for. Thanks again! Check out www.rchhardware.com to see the finished product :)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12