Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

P3 Gear

This app was super easy to add the correct colors too. At first, the app didn't quickly integrate with my theme, but the support quickly fixed the issue and it looks great. Thank you again for your help - highly recommend!

Mouldings.com

This is a GREAT APP! and they provide prompt support. I would HIGHLY recommend this app if you want a flexible swatch app.

DailyPuzzles

I use this app to make it easier for customers to see what variant they're buying and it works perfectly. I would prefer if it was $5/month like some of their competition but it does have more functionality so I believe it is worth the $2 extra. Had one issue with it setting it up, but I contacted their support and they quickly fixed it for me so I didn't even have to do anything. Very happy and I would recommend using this app.

Modern Vice

Nice app, been using it for a while on our site, also very friendly and helpful customer support who will do customized features at a great price.

The Gentle Cover

awesome support team! get what i needed done quickly. Would highly recommend anyone to download and use the app

deBrief Boys

I have been looking for a solution for a while and was very happy to finally find this app! Had some issues with my custom template, but the team at Swatches fixed it in a number of hours. Amazing service!

Black Foreset Wood Apparel

Super easy to use. Deploys quickly and intelligently.

Everglowshopping

Very great support! Helped me with not only the app, but other theme related issues i had on my site.

Pandemonium Millinery

This app works great! Super easy to use. It took a little bit to fix some hiccups, but support cleared that up for us. Initially, all of the variants were hiding due to some back-end code. Support was fast and helpful. Answered all my questions. Did the fixes for me. All good!

4-30-19 Update: Still works great. Developers are still quick and helpful with minimal effort on our end. Thanks!

Sumwears

This app is great !!! Thank you !