Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

$7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Webyze
4.5
March 8, 2019

Great app, simple and efficient. Im thankful to their support for customizing a detail in the app to meet my needs. I gave the admin access to my shopify store and the change was made in no time. Excellent service and i highly recommend the product.

Yu-Bridal
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 27, 2019

Best app for swatches. I love the way it has customizeable display to make it look a little different than everyone else's. Webyze even customized it a little for me to make it even better. thanks for the help. great app!!!

DesignerHardware.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited February 19, 2019

Superb app and team!! I use the app for my product page, but I also needed the swatches to show on my overall shop page. The team helped integrate it into my site. They were speedy and kind. Definitely recommend Swatches!

ADORNE LA
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 10, 2019

They've helped me out to get it to work :) Be sure to have "Color" as the label for the colours/options or their support will need to fix it up for you :P

Forefront Store
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 15, 2019

This app was super easy to add the correct colors too. At first, the app didn't quickly integrate with my theme, but the support quickly fixed the issue and it looks great. Thank you again for your help - highly recommend!

P3 Gear