Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Freyrs

Great Support, easy to work with. addressed all of our questions in a timely manner. Good app!

Mamabear Designs

Great app and very easy to use! Love that it doesn't need any code and that it automatically applies the colors by name which saves a lot of manual work and time! Also, very helpful and prompt customer service.

Matron Saint Israel

great app, helpful and prompt customer service

Monkii Bars

Nice App - definitely adds a layer of quality to our site. Great customer service to get it looking really nice on our theme.

Cornelia James Ltd

Speedy & really helpful support

Benvenutimx

Excellent I had a problem with the installation and they solved the problem quickly, the best app!!!

Naked Princess Co

The people with anything under 5 stars have no patiences. Webyze make sure his app works. He has a LOT of clients asking for him. When you use more than 2 apps on a product page things can get funky. Chill, reach out for help, don't immediately delete the app & freak out the swatches are still on your site. Webyze will help out. He works hard. Respect his time. I use this app for all my websites. Indesipible Must have for all shopify sites! Also offer awesome customizations you can ask for, for a fair price. Very very worth it.

Beaute Hera

Easy to update colors and good customer support.

Daydream Society

App is super simple to use and fulfilled my needs. I also reached out to the developer about the possibility of adding the swatches on the collections pages beneath each product card when applicable. While that functionality is not included in the app, they were able to add it to my store for a nominal fee. It would be great if this functionality could be built into the app in the future, but I appreciated that they were willing and able to accommodate my request.

Wired Custom Lighting

Amazing! The best swatches app. Works super well :)