Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Cedar Moss

This app has a very easy initial installation process. It took about a week to get implemented because of some back and forth with fixing some code issues but the developer was very responsive and helpful. I wish the load times on the swatches were a little faster. You see a quick flash of the text before the swatches load on each page, but it's not terrible.

Todz Clothing

The app did not work at first, contacted the developer and after a day the app was working great. Looks good on my store and makes it look more professional. Giving it 4 stars because it's a dormant app that is not really worth $7 a month in my humble opinion

Aka Style Co

Works as described but there is definitely room for improvement. I'm setting my shop up and we have a handful of different tshirt brands/styles. The color "light pink" can vary a lot from brand to brand, but they're all called 'light pink' by the brand and my fulfillment company. It would be GREAT if there was a way to differentiate. IE the name of the color is 'light pink' but there's a way to pick WHICH 'light pink' swatch gets attached.

Right now I have some colors written like "Bella Purple" and "Purple." and I just have to look back at my notes and remember the "." indicates American Apparel colors.

Also, and this is a biggie, I REALLY wish I could use hex codes instead of RGB. You can easily copy/paste a hex code. Much faster.