Swatches by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Swatches app for Shopify

Desert Poppy Paper Co.

After a short delay until Webyze support got back to me, I was having trouble getting the app to work as intended, but Webyze support came to the rescue and I now have custom 2-colr swatches on my complex products. Pleased to recommend the app and the company.

July 4, 2022

Hello,
We double checked our records, and we received no email from your store. Can you try reaching out to us again. You can use our contact form at:

We would be more than happy to help you out. We tried checking if there's a contact form on your website but it's password protected, so we couldn't access it.

Webyze Support

JTG DESIGNS

AWESOME SERVICE!!!!!
Love the app. Does exactly what i need and customer service was excelente, they answered very fast.

Cara Stella Swimwear

Swatch colors were not working on the collection page, and support assisted with integrating coding/adding swatch colors under the product images for a reasonable fee. I received responses in less than 24 hours, and support was helpful.

Over the Rainbow

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Due to some glitch, the colour swatches were showing up on our product pages. The support team was quick to resolve the issue. Thank you!

First Step

Location Japan

Amazing customer service! Thank you for helping me
I was able to add it in very easily and integrated with my website perfectly

THE CUSTOM SHOP

Great app for colour choices! I recommend to everyone if they have a need to display colour selections

NIGEL MARK

I used this app to create custom swatches. Webyze did awesome job in customizing it for us. It was done in a timely manner. Myself and entire staff are happy with the results.
www.nigelmark.com

Design Mode Int

Location Australia

Being new to Shopify I am so appreciative for Webyze's prompt and helpful assistance with getting this wonderful app up and running.

Maralgui CR

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had some issues I didn’t know how to fix. I wrote them an email and in less than 24 hrs they answer and help me with everything. Eventually fixing all including something that didn’t regards their app. Still they help me with that. Excellence service and excelente app. Super friendly

KiS and Plush

Awesome app, very flexible to add custom swatches. The support provided was outstanding, price point is favourable too, I totally recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14