Swatches by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Swatches app for Shopify

DesignerHardware.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Best app for swatches. I love the way it has customizeable display to make it look a little different than everyone else's. Webyze even customized it a little for me to make it even better. thanks for the help. great app!!!

Info 4834

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to develop swatches for my line of Bird Collars for Feather Picking Parrots at BirdSupplies.com
Super easy to install and set up. My customers have been asking for color swatches for a while and this does a nice job. Appears to be an easy snippet that installs easily and should be easy to uninstall should it be needed (which I don't forsee).

Shiticoolers

Great app! Very easy to install and the customer support is quick to respond and very helpful if needed. Highly recommend!

Naked Princess Co

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The people with anything under 5 stars have no patiences. Webyze make sure his app works. He has a LOT of clients asking for him. When you use more than 2 apps on a product page things can get funky. Chill, reach out for help, don't immediately delete the app & freak out the swatches are still on your site. Webyze will help out. He works hard. Respect his time. I use this app for all my websites. Indesipible Must have for all shopify sites! Also offer awesome customizations you can ask for, for a fair price. Very very worth it.

Wired Custom Lighting

Amazing! The best swatches app. Works super well :)

Makeup Source

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer support excellent. Functions are worth it.

Brouk Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

I work with tons of shopify apps for clients and this swatch one was great! I had a little issue placing the code on the page but support helped me out really quickly. One of the best on shopify.

Printmaxas

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, best service I've encountered here so far.

Create Couture Jewelry

Fantastic app! So simple to add a custom feature that really gives my website a professional edge. Fast response from customer service with a question. In one hour I have added swatch components (custom in my case) to my site. I am 56 years old and love the ease of these apps from Webyze!

Welfmshop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Hi. I would like to update my review for this app. I hardly write reviews anymore because I find so many of them are super-inflated and prematurely written by new store owners.

Anyway, I can say with 100% confidence webyze swatches is one of the best (if not the best) swatches app on here. I have been with them for over a year and their app has worked with different themes - both Shopify supported and non-Shopify supported themes (for example Themeforest).

It is super easy to install and you cannot beat the price.
It is very easy to use and makes it a snap to add colors/patterns to your store. Support is super responsive and extremely reliable.

I have had some issues these past few weeks because I switched themes and things got a little messed up with my swatches (among other apps) and the support has been phenomenal.

Love these guys/gals. Please keep it up!
=============================================

I love this app. It is such a time saver. Adding color swatches manually takes up so much time. This automates everything. Plus you get a larger range of colors to choose from because of the color wheel feature.
A must have for any shop that deals with a lot of colors.
Customer support is fast and excellent if you need them.
Thank you for making this!

Previous 1