Swatchify by Seller Panda

Swatchify by Seller Panda

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Twisted Movement

Support team has a major delay in reply and usually no reply at all. App didn’t work and support didn’t help. Had to cancel. I ended up using another swatch app that was $2 more a month but had much better support and product.

Pet Life

The worst customer service. APP runs into too many bugs and the developers refuse to assist me with my issue. Their development team isn't hands on and they always seem to respond extremely late with answers that have nothing to do with the questions.

On both of my theme's the color swatches don't function properly and the customization of the style selection still doesn't work. Very buggy stay away, don't waste your time.

Fashionura

I used this app with Brooklyn theme. It works perfect and the team support is excellent. Appreciate your wonderful support. Highly recommended.

inspiration.fit

Displays 2 sets of swatches on random product pages. Support's reply is always, "I'll ask the developers," then disappears. Don't bother.

Cocopeachco

Doesn't show on a number of different pages. No response for 3 days. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to fix if I received a response.

Buyitzone

Could not get swatches on our product pages. I worked with Shopify pretty extensively on this, sent their support a number of screen shots, and they came back twice with, I don't understand what you mean by swatches on your product pages. They're fired.

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Encanva

Still setting up swatchify after a failed install but I'm giving them 5 stars for epic customer support. Bar none!

Promoland Test

It's really easy to use. Does what it's supposed to do and the support is fantastic.

Yr Boutique

The does what it supposed to. Slow to load when accessing the app.
Ive tried opening in IE, Chrome and Firefox. all three load very slow, would also give a script error.
I have one issue though. Why the need for customer information? did not notice that when i first installed.
Uninstalled app.