Swatchify

Swatchify | Reviews

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Txtur Living

As a web developer, I would not recommend this app. It worked for a while, but it was buggy all along. Unfortunately, Seller Panda (the app developer), does not bother with replying to support tickets — especially when you're in a crisis. The app stopped working and simultaneously broke important cart functionality on my website for well over 48 hours. Despite multiple chat messages and support emails sent, they still haven't bothered to answer my inquiries or work to fix the problem. At this point, I've uninstalled the app and our website is already better off for it! Also, I would suggest checking into other similar apps before settling on this one. There are good ones out there with actual support staff and better functionality.

Alieva

Terrible app!
I shouldn't have installed this app at the first place, why you don't a website sample to show how your app works!
take some times and show the instruction clearly!

August 4, 2020

Hello Alieva,

We have created a detailed documentation on how the the app functions that you can find here: https://docs.swatchify.sellerpanda.com/
As well as a FAQ inside our app.

We have sent you an email so we can fix the issue you are having.

Poslovnipokloni21

The best swatches app out there with the best support. Nancy responds to your requests very fast and she solves all the issues even faster.

eko-pokloni.hr

I am using this app on 3 of my stores and I can only say it's absolutely fantastic. Support from Nancy is also out of this world and she fixed everything that I have requested in a very short period of time. Would definitely reccomend!!!

Rexigin

This is the only app that I found in which you can select different swatch sizes either in product and collection pages. UI is friendly, it looks great, it's easy to use, basically couldn't find the better app in the app store.

By the way, support is truly great (at least in my case), it replied within a few minutes and helped me with all the installation.

Twisted Movement

Support team has a major delay in reply and usually no reply at all. App didn’t work and support didn’t help. Had to cancel. I ended up using another swatch app that was $2 more a month but had much better support and product.

Pet Life

The worst customer service. APP runs into too many bugs and the developers refuse to assist me with my issue. Their development team isn't hands on and they always seem to respond extremely late with answers that have nothing to do with the questions.

On both of my theme's the color swatches don't function properly and the customization of the style selection still doesn't work. Very buggy stay away, don't waste your time.

Fashionura

I used this app with Brooklyn theme. It works perfect and the team support is excellent. Appreciate your wonderful support. Highly recommended.

inspiration.fit

Displays 2 sets of swatches on random product pages. Support's reply is always, "I'll ask the developers," then disappears. Don't bother.

Cocopeachco

Doesn't show on a number of different pages. No response for 3 days. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to fix if I received a response.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9