Swatchify

Swatchify

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Buyitzone

Could not get swatches on our product pages. I worked with Shopify pretty extensively on this, sent their support a number of screen shots, and they came back twice with, I don't understand what you mean by swatches on your product pages. They're fired.

Talking Out Of Turn

Great app worked great for our website www.talkingoutofturn.com

Encanva

Still setting up swatchify after a failed install but I'm giving them 5 stars for epic customer support. Bar none!

Promoland Test

It's really easy to use. Does what it's supposed to do and the support is fantastic.

Yr Boutique

The does what it supposed to. Slow to load when accessing the app.
Ive tried opening in IE, Chrome and Firefox. all three load very slow, would also give a script error.
I have one issue though. Why the need for customer information? did not notice that when i first installed.
Uninstalled app.

Firstmilestone

I have had Swatchify running on my site for about a year now, and despite a bit of a sticky initial setup support were relatively quick to help me and I got it working for the launch date I was working towards so that's fine. It served its purpose, although was a little on the laggy side but I couldn't find any other app comparable so I kept it anyway. I've decided to go about displaying my colours in a different way now so had no need for the app anymore, and once I deleted it that's where the real problems started. If you have no knowledge of how to code (which thankfully I do) then I WOULD NOT recommend this app. Deleting them app itself is not enough, all the code on multitudes of pages still stays so you just end up with lots of random text on product and collection pages because there's so much leftover inside your theme. It's extremely frustrating to say the least, and if you didn't notice could be a cosmetic disaster. Thankfully I think I've managed to delete all the code but will be engaging Shopify support to make sure. Super unimpressed about this and would have happily given 4-5 stars had this not happened.

Peace Of Cloth

My store could not function without this app. It allows us to show our large varieties of colors and prints accurately. The support team is the best around. Always quick to reply, so thorough and helpful and friendly. Could not be happier with this!

Cuco Nuco

Really fast customer service!!!! I wanted to move the variant on my product pages to another place. Thee customer service helped me within 1 hour!!! It looks really nice and very simple to customize!!!! I have tried other ones but for me this is the best one!

Budge Covers

Great app! The support team was unbelievable and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Beautiful Life Creator

This app is a must!!! Absolutely great and the support is 5*****!!! Thank you so much for all your help. A+