Swatchify by Seller Panda

Swatchify by Seller Panda

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Nolimitcustom

Even at Xmas time, they responded to my support ticket immediately! Incredibly fast support. They handled the install remotely when I ran into issues which I'm very thankful for. They even did a customization for me! My experience with this company is STEALLAR! I wish there were more than 5 stars to give.

Starving Jewelers

Customer support was VERY helpful, and I love this app! The color swatches load right away, it allows me to upload my own color swatch images and even view the color swatches from the collection and product pages, which other color swatch apps were not letting me do! I was only being able to add color swatches to my product pages. I needed to find an app that would allow customers to view the color swatches from the collection page itself, verses just the product page alone, saving our customers time in finding what they needed while viewing our products.

Nancy has been awesome with helping me to get this app working with my current theme! She has gone above and beyond to help me, and I could not be happier with the app and the customer support! I would recommend this app, and if you can’t get it working then contact Nancy before writing off and uninstalling the app because the app works great!

Mivice

Easily one of, if not the best, Swatches App in the Shopify App Store Marketplace!
This app is SEO Optimized, meaning this app loads super fast and doesn't hurt your page loading time which is a HUGE UNDER THE RADAR BENEFIT when your running a Shopify store with Sales and Visitor retention. I had at first an issue because I know how my 3rd party theme (Booster Premium) because its not always meant to interact properly with new apps, sometimes, but support came in and helped me out YESTERDAY...ON CHRISTMAS EVE?! Big props to them!

The Morena Life 33

it was working fine during the free trial and support replied quickly. once is paid for my first month it stopped working and support did not reply at all. it has been a month and still no reply and its still not fixed.

i will edit this review if you fix my problem and start replying to my emails

Riot Society Clothing

Have had little to no issues with Swatchify. Customer service has always been extremely helpful and helps with any issues.

I requested for the ability to toggle certain swatches in the collection page and not too long after they added the feature! Whether or not my request was the reason they changed it, they are attentive to potential needs of customers.

5 stars!

Tula Bikinis

After playing with code to try to do swatches, I gave up and got Swatchify and wish I did this from the beginning!
It was easy and what wasn't easy, the support team did for me. They responded to my request within a few minutes - and on a Sunday and got things working. 5 stars!

Spectrum Alloys

This is an amazing app that can easily put a lot of polish on your store. The development and support team is absolutely amazing! They've had no problems addressing my concerns and making tweaks for me in a speedy fashion. I would highly recommend this app, I came over for the functionality but they've made me a lifelong customer with their support.

spectrumalloys.ca

Ukmcpro New

Great little app that does exactly as it promises....customer support is also great, had a little issue and resolved within an hour of contacting them. Highly recommend.

Her Obsession Boutique

Execellent app! I highly recommend for anyone who has variants or different colours or prints. I always get compliments on my swatches! Nancy is fantastic and went above and beyond to help with an issue we thought was app related but was actually a problem with our theme. You are a life saver nancy!

Shebeestcycling

Nancy was very helpful and fast to get us set up. Every template is a little different so Nancy went in and made some quick adjustments and the app works like a charm. Our store is currently running over 20 apps, so I have lots of experience dealing with apps, the authors, and the functionality. FIVE stars on Service, Function, and response time.