Swatchify by Seller Panda

Swatchify by Seller Panda

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Funhouse Labs

Ultimately it could not meet my needs due to the shopify variant limit issue, but otherwise worked great and the support was good as well.

Larkspur And Hawk

Nancy at Panda is extremely responsive and quick to answer customer support issues. The Swatchify product is great, and worth every penny. It continues to improve as they adopt new features. I recommend it to everyone.

Coolhammocks

Great app and amazing help. Thank you Nancy, you are a star!

Topbaeshop

Amazing app & developers, I was concerned initially because it didn't seem to work with my theme. Sure enough within 12 hours of submitting the issue to the support team they were able to resolve the issue :) Super grateful and the swatches looks great on the store

Tanya

Cardinal Of Canada

An incredibly easy to use app, solving for the important issue of how to showcase color swatches on product and collection pages. However, perhaps what sets this app apart from any others is the incredible customer support–who are committed to help and trouble shoot in a most effective way. I received guidance on how to tweak the code to achieve customization. And the reponse was round the clock, including weekends. I can not recomend this app more!

Delta Children

Great app...saved us a lot of time and is intuitive to use. Support (specifically Nancy) is fantastic!

Day Deal Sales

Not worth at all, I could not find in my product file & settings even manual does not explain what to do. If we have to copy paste insert all these codes manually in each file & templates whats the point paying recurring fees for an app that does not setup in one-click.

Julke

The best app so far for product swatches with maximum customization.

and Best support team (Esp Nancy Young) for understanding the customer in-dept problems and sorting it.

Hazeland4th

This app does not even deserve a 1 star, will have problems adding variants to colors alongside very poor customer support. Not Good!

I Have A Secret Admirer

The app was easy to setup and looks great on our site. The customer service is AMAZING! Quick to respond and very helpful! Thanks :).