Swatchify

Swatchify

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Hazeland4th

This app does not even deserve a 1 star, will have problems adding variants to colors alongside very poor customer support. Not Good!

I Have A Secret Admirer

The app was easy to setup and looks great on our site. The customer service is AMAZING! Quick to respond and very helpful! Thanks :).

Cynts Fashions Boutique

Im very satisfied! Great customer service! Love the swatches, my site looks more professional. Thanks for helping me!

Dellis Furniture

Great app, easy to configure, and Nancy has gone above and beyond with customer service! Thanks guys!

Simply Fab Dress

Great app, very easy to use. The support staff are extremely helpful and efficient.

Winford Test

This is a great app. Amazing service for sure. Nancy was really quick to help and very polite.

Gilafare

I was bit miffed by this, as the way it reads, I presumed as I added my option colour I could then insert an image to match the product colour, but this was not so, you just get list of options then add the swatch. Been nicer if you could have individually added a swatch to match the product as I was adding colour to each product.

Www Jopana My

Developer can't help resolve my issues with custom theme in a timely manner. Not recommended for anyone with custom theme.

Chimed Creations

Pro looking, BEST service, High recommend.
Thank you so much Nancy, you are so nice and kind. :)

Fogal

Super simple app and Nancy from the support helped us make the plugin look good on our website.