Swatchify by Seller Panda

Swatchify by Seller Panda

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Cynts Fashions Boutique

Im very satisfied! Great customer service! Love the swatches, my site looks more professional. Thanks for helping me!

Dellis Furniture

Great app, easy to configure, and Nancy has gone above and beyond with customer service! Thanks guys!

Simply Fab Dress

Great app, very easy to use. The support staff are extremely helpful and efficient.

Winford Test

This is a great app. Amazing service for sure. Nancy was really quick to help and very polite.

Gilafare

I was bit miffed by this, as the way it reads, I presumed as I added my option colour I could then insert an image to match the product colour, but this was not so, you just get list of options then add the swatch. Been nicer if you could have individually added a swatch to match the product as I was adding colour to each product.

Www Jopana My

Developer can't help resolve my issues with custom theme in a timely manner. Not recommended for anyone with custom theme.

Chimed Creations

Pro looking, BEST service, High recommend.
Thank you so much Nancy, you are so nice and kind. :)

Fogal

Super simple app and Nancy from the support helped us make the plugin look good on our website.

Bookman

Great app and support! I recommend it!

Fitness Wear Direct Com

Fantastic app with unbelievable support!