Swatchify by Seller Panda

Swatchify by Seller Panda

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Meda Swim

Works great and customer service is quick to respond!

Pr Racer

Swatchify is a great app! We were able to offer apparel in multiple colors in multiple sizes on our store quickly and easily using the app. We are so thankful to have found Swatchify.

Jean
PRracer

Just For You Decals

I wish there was more online tutorials on how to use this app. I installed it and it didn't show up. I contacted them and 48 hours later it shows up. I tried adding colour variants on my products, and of course it doesn't show up like it does in the demo. I emailed them, 48 hours later i get a link to a vague "how-to" that doesn't show me anything different than what i did, now i sent another email, and 48 hours later I will get a reply. It's been almost a week and my so-called "free trial" will be over and I have yet to set up one product that works like the demo.

Rare Breed Apparel

Great App and looks professional. Customer Service is top Notch, thanks Nancy!

Salt Strong

Great app, and the customer support is fantastic :)

Kluster

Great customer service with lots of help on installation. Works perfectly!

Playful Banterer

Great app, makes the color option on the product page look much more professional. My store has multiple product dropdown variants which require that only specific color swatches show when certain items are selected. This was not originally possible with the installation of the app, but Nancy adjusted our coding to make this possible.

Great customer service!

Trendshop Co

Great product. And the customer service is outstanding! No joke.

Style My Candles

Great app with great support! We had some special needs with the way we had long fragrance names and wanted the entire name to show along side the color swatch. With a few days of back and forth - their kind customer support had this going for us!

We are now using it with quantity breaks and variants and it's working great.

We recommend this app for your color swatch needs!

If you want to see it in action: http://weddingcandles.com/collections/personalizable-glassware

Gpel

Nancy did everything for me. Highly recommended.