Swatchify

Swatchify

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Missblissnails

Excellent support. So fast, friendly and helpful. I feel good knowing that I have you there if I need you and explain everything so well :) Thank you so much for all your help :)

Dashirtguy

Very easy to use. Was setup in less than 5 minutes.

Melboteri

I'm not sure what I should rave about more, the app itself or the amazing customer service. I came across a few kinks while getting started, but Nancy was quick to get my issues resolved. The ongoing support has also been amazing. I can't wait to see what Seller Panda develops next!!

Mmawarehousellc

We had a LOT of swatches (hundreds) coming over from our previous platform and this made it very simple for us to re-create them on Shopify. Very easy to use and highly recommended.

Danielle Pederson

Awesome app! Easy to use. Excellent customer service. App makes website look so professional.

My Balcony Furniture

Great App, just what I was looking for!

LocoBeauty

Great app and fantastic customer service. I had some issues of installation and tweak, but Nancy and Noy fixed issues right away. Thank you Seller Panda. Two thumbs up.

Shore

***UPDATE. We were contacted by Seller Panda and they are working on making updates. Wasn't aware of how new this app is. There is always room for growth in new companies and apps. Impressed with their phone call. We look forward to and welcome new updates. They also changed it already to have it sort in alphabetical order.

Not user friendly. On the back end colors are not in alphabetical order, you can not search, so you are left scrolling to try to find a color to change the swatch. It should add to your Shopify page or theme to be able to easily add color swatches.

Green Orchyd

This app is awesome! Just what I was looking for. I am happy that we are able to upload images as it shows the patterns really nicely! the help support, Nancy, was truly amazing!

NoNetz

Super easy to install ! Support has been fast and accurate. As a result of Swatchify we are seeing more mobile sales conversions since customers don't have to scroll to see all the color combos.

Two Thumbs Up!