Swatchify

Swatchify

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Alieva

Terrible app!
I shouldn't have installed this app at the first place, why you don't a website sample to show how your app works!
take some times and show the instruction clearly!

August 4, 2020

Hello Alieva,

We have created a detailed documentation on how the the app functions that you can find here: https://docs.swatchify.sellerpanda.com/
As well as a FAQ inside our app.

We have sent you an email so we can fix the issue you are having.

Twisted Movement

Support team has a major delay in reply and usually no reply at all. App didn’t work and support didn’t help. Had to cancel. I ended up using another swatch app that was $2 more a month but had much better support and product.

Pet Life

The worst customer service. APP runs into too many bugs and the developers refuse to assist me with my issue. Their development team isn't hands on and they always seem to respond extremely late with answers that have nothing to do with the questions.

On both of my theme's the color swatches don't function properly and the customization of the style selection still doesn't work. Very buggy stay away, don't waste your time.

inspiration.fit

Displays 2 sets of swatches on random product pages. Support's reply is always, "I'll ask the developers," then disappears. Don't bother.

Cocopeachco

Doesn't show on a number of different pages. No response for 3 days. I'm sure it wouldn't take long to fix if I received a response.

Buyitzone

Could not get swatches on our product pages. I worked with Shopify pretty extensively on this, sent their support a number of screen shots, and they came back twice with, I don't understand what you mean by swatches on your product pages. They're fired.

The Morena Life 33

it was working fine during the free trial and support replied quickly. once is paid for my first month it stopped working and support did not reply at all. it has been a month and still no reply and its still not fixed.

i will edit this review if you fix my problem and start replying to my emails

Day Deal Sales

Not worth at all, I could not find in my product file & settings even manual does not explain what to do. If we have to copy paste insert all these codes manually in each file & templates whats the point paying recurring fees for an app that does not setup in one-click.

Hazeland4th

This app does not even deserve a 1 star, will have problems adding variants to colors alongside very poor customer support. Not Good!

Www Jopana My

Developer can't help resolve my issues with custom theme in a timely manner. Not recommended for anyone with custom theme.

Previous 1