Swatchify by Seller Panda

Swatchify by Seller Panda

by Seller Panda

Add professional & easy to use swatches to all store pages.

Yr Boutique

The does what it supposed to. Slow to load when accessing the app.
Ive tried opening in IE, Chrome and Firefox. all three load very slow, would also give a script error.
I have one issue though. Why the need for customer information? did not notice that when i first installed.
Uninstalled app.

Firstmilestone

I have had Swatchify running on my site for about a year now, and despite a bit of a sticky initial setup support were relatively quick to help me and I got it working for the launch date I was working towards so that's fine. It served its purpose, although was a little on the laggy side but I couldn't find any other app comparable so I kept it anyway. I've decided to go about displaying my colours in a different way now so had no need for the app anymore, and once I deleted it that's where the real problems started. If you have no knowledge of how to code (which thankfully I do) then I WOULD NOT recommend this app. Deleting them app itself is not enough, all the code on multitudes of pages still stays so you just end up with lots of random text on product and collection pages because there's so much leftover inside your theme. It's extremely frustrating to say the least, and if you didn't notice could be a cosmetic disaster. Thankfully I think I've managed to delete all the code but will be engaging Shopify support to make sure. Super unimpressed about this and would have happily given 4-5 stars had this not happened.

Gilafare

I was bit miffed by this, as the way it reads, I presumed as I added my option colour I could then insert an image to match the product colour, but this was not so, you just get list of options then add the swatch. Been nicer if you could have individually added a swatch to match the product as I was adding colour to each product.