Instagram Stories Ambassadors

Instagram Stories Ambassadors

by Swave

Display Instagram Stories & Add Ambassadors for UGC

Alpine Rings

I tried reaching out to their support via their live chat with no response. I replied to my ticket again 4 days later asking if anyone received it, and got no response. I tried a final time via the "support" button in the shopify app list, and again, no response. This is the worst support experience I have ever received on Shopify. Do not use this app.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Would give this zero on service. NO idea how the app even works yet. I downloaded this days ago and sent a question to support. I was told to wait until Monday for a reply. It's Tuesday and still no reply. I'm running a business. I don't have time to wait days to get a simple "hello" back.

FROGSHOP

This app is solid when it comes to connecting your Instagram traffic with daily visitors. That social proof goes a LONG way in getting sales! Highly recommend.

Opulent Obsessions

Love Swave! Opulent Obsessions is out store and we are invested heavily into Instagram marketing as well as Influencer and Ambassador marketing. The store set up was super easy and we are making a big shift to user generated content!

יוגה סטור

Thank you for the personal and professional accompaniment, the service you gave to me throughout the installation and trial periods is above and beyond.

Corner of Art

For some reason, the app has changed from "Swave Stories" to an other app called "Instagram Stories Ambassadors". But now I can't go to my usual "Swave Stories" Dashboard !!!! please what is this problem

we-rugs.com

Great app! It turns our costumers into an influencers on Instagram! Great ambassadors system! We love the fact that it grows our Instagram account by getting a lot more followers and driving more sells!

Smartfits

Amazing app. Works flawlessly. It is basically plug and play and if your theme has any issues the support team is very fast at responding and fixing the problem for you. I have been using the basic plan for a while now and I am very satisfied so I am going to upgrade to ambassadors program really soon! Unique and awesome app

hellosunshineshakes.com

WASTE OF TIME!
I'm sorry guys but I have to give you a one-star only because it's impossible to give you BIG ZERO star. Why is that:
Terrible contact - no contact
Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
And last but not least - your app simply not working

October 7, 2019

Hi, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let us change your first impression, I'll contact you via email.

Smartfit.gr

Amazing App. Especially if you have a fashion store with an active instagram page it is a MUST. It makes your store look unique and really increases conversion even if you dont use the ambassadors program. It provides an amazing feature that works flawlessly without slowing down your site a bit which is amazing to me. A must have app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6