Instagram Stories Ambassadors

Instagram Stories Ambassadors

by Swave

Shoppable Instagram stories ambassadors & Instagram gallery

יוגה סטור

Thank you for the personal and professional accompaniment, the service you gave to me throughout the installation and trial periods is above and beyond.

Corner of Art

Lack of customization on this app. For exemple :
How can we unable the story bar on the cart page ?

we-rugs.com

Great app! It turns our costumers into an influencers on Instagram! Great ambassadors system! We love the fact that it grows our Instagram account by getting a lot more followers and driving more sells!

Smartfits

Amazing app. Works flawlessly. It is basically plug and play and if your theme has any issues the support team is very fast at responding and fixing the problem for you. I have been using the basic plan for a while now and I am very satisfied so I am going to upgrade to ambassadors program really soon! Unique and awesome app

hellosunshineshakes.com

WASTE OF TIME!
I'm sorry guys but I have to give you a one-star only because it's impossible to give you BIG ZERO star. Why is that:
Terrible contact - no contact
Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
And last but not least - your app simply not working

October 7, 2019

Hi, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let us change your first impression, I'll contact you via email.

Smartfit.gr

Amazing App. Especially if you have a fashion store with an active instagram page it is a MUST. It makes your store look unique and really increases conversion even if you dont use the ambassadors program. It provides an amazing feature that works flawlessly without slowing down your site a bit which is amazing to me. A must have app.

ג'ייד | מותג האיפור והטיפוח

Great app for converting customers into Instagram ambassadors. The customers get cash-backs in exchange for uploading reviews to Instagram. This is how social proof really work. Can't wait to see how many more Instagram ambassadors we can get.
The app is super simple to use and the support is great!

Chief Stix

Amazing App! They helped us feature some of the content made by influencers directly into our homepage!

Bisou Natural

great app that helps with conversions and great customer service! glad i am using it :) customers love it too

La Vita Glam

Great Customer support team!!!
Always ready to help, and very fast response time!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5