Swave: Instagram Photo Reviews

Swave: Instagram Photo Reviews

by Swave

Get customers Instagram stories photo reviews & social proof

stilyo

Fell in love with this app, the idea of displaying shoppable, product related Instagram stories generated by my customers, offer cashback in order to get these stories, gettings tons of user generated content and photo reviews. The social proof on this one is something I haven't seen before. It makes it easier than ever before to find powerful influencers / affiliates / ambassadors to your brand. The app itself is very user friendly and intuitive and the support team is responsive and kind :) Thank you so much!

Hoodyboss

The app is doing great and looks awesome, the guys are very friendly and helpful, very nice job ! :)

It Really Works Vitamins

very happy! lots of nice shares on instagram and increased our user engagment, well done to the whole team.

fshnpshn

looks GREAT on your website.
Works smoothly and effortlessly and the customer service was truly amazing.

Volcano Findings

Amazing app!
Definitely increases profits and bring so much good traffic to my store!
This is an amazing application for every brand that values UGC and works with ambassadors, great stories gallery.
Super great service!
Highly recommended

Thanks!

Lifestory-global

One of the best apps in the Shopify App Store.

Amazing way to create ambassadors community!

Increased our conversation rate when A/B testing with Swave.
Increase the traffic from Instagram and beautiful way to show our content using stories.

Great product, great price, and great customer service!

Aviva Zilberman

This app is a must for every brand that values UGC and works with ambassadors. It creates a win-win situation for the brand and the customers and enables a unique engagement experience. The dashboard is user-friendly, and the support is just great. Thank you, guys!

Samson & Charlie

I am pretty impressed so far, very helpful and it seems intuitive. I will have to see how it goes, the support 5 stars great job guys

Katerina

This app is amazing!!! A real must for any brand that is active on Instagram, and especially ones that work with ambassadors. It started to generate sales and ambassadors the moment I installed it. I used to contact influencers and ambassadors manually, so getting ambassadors this way and for a discount makes my life much easier and really boosts my Instagram efforts.
I also got some great feedbacks from my customers that saw the user testimonials (stories) - finally a social proof that really works!.

And if that’s not enough, the service is one of the best I ever got and they keep releasing new features, I’m looking forward to see what comes next.

Ritual Oils

Great app with even better customer service! The only solution to having your Instagram Story Feed on your shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4