Instagram Stories Ambassadors

Instagram Stories Ambassadors

by Swave

Shoppable Instagram stories ambassadors & Instagram gallery

Joey Sturgis Tones

app doesn't work as promised, many features left out, lots of bugs, random content gets approved without my knowledge, many content repeats itself without reason or logical explanation, support staff has lots of excuses and not many solutions, they scheduled call with me and never showed up even after i confirmed, just a nightmare really

La Casquette

I just started the app, and for the moment, looks really good, apps seems really usefull and the team is really responsive to the messages. We'll see what's happens later but for the moment 5 STARS

Wilex

Had issues, but friendly support fixed all the problems :) would recommend! Very happy with the outcome.

Baby Mama

No store should go without this App. Our ROI since adding this app is 2975.3% and that is after ONE MONTH. Additionally, it has generated 98 Brand Ambassadors and influenced 31 orders during that time. Keep in mind, we have only spent $49 with them. You can do the math, but that is big time profit.

I should also mention that the idea of displaying product-related Instagram stories generated by my customers, then offering cash back in order to get these stories- FANTASTIC idea that works this day in age.

The power of social proof on this App is something I haven't seen before. It makes it easier than ever before to find powerful influencers / affiliates / ambassadors to your brand.

Thank you so much, SWAVE! Especially, to Gal - customized the look past Shopify limitations and I am so appreciative!!

Fresh Hoods

This app is Great!! A must for any brand, let you create Instagram ambassadors easily. Started to generate sales and Instagram ambassadors the moment I installed it. Getting ambassadors this way and for a discount makes my life much easier and really boosts my Instagram efforts. Amazing social proof using real customers photo reviews. I also got some great feedback from my customers that saw the user testimonials (stories) - a social proof that really works!
Amazing customers support, thank you guys.

Pyt Hair Care

Great app, amazing way to display beautiful Instagram stories, Instagram stories & photo reviews generated by my customers. What a unique solution to get user generated content and ambassadors photo reviews. Great Social proof. The app is very user friendly and easy to use and the support team is very responsive Thank you so much!
The best way to turn your costumers into Instagram ambassadors!

semántica

Amazing app, Fantastic way to display instagram stories, product reviews & photo reviews Instagram stories generated by my customers, incentivise in order to get instagram stories is unique solution, getting tons of user generated content and ambassadors photo reviews. Social proof I never seen before. Find your best ambassadors to your brand. The app is very user friendly and easy to use and the support team is very responsive Thank you so much!
The best way to turn your costumers into Instagram ambassadors!

TheMHZ

Amazing app, Great way of displaying shoppable, product reviews & photo reviews Instagram stories generated by my customers, offer cashback in order to get these stories, getting tons of user generated content and photo reviews. Great social proof I haven't seen before. It makes it easier than ever before to find powerful ambassadors to your brand. The app is very user friendly and easy to use and the support team is very responsive Thank you so much!

stilyo

Fell in love with this app, the idea of displaying shoppable, product related Instagram stories generated by my customers, offer cashback in order to get these stories, gettings tons of user generated content and photo reviews. The social proof on this one is something I haven't seen before. It makes it easier than ever before to find powerful influencers / affiliates / ambassadors to your brand. The app itself is very user friendly and intuitive and the support team is responsive and kind :) Thank you so much!

Hoodyboss

The app is doing great and looks awesome, the guys are very friendly and helpful, very nice job ! :)