Instagram Stories Ambassadors

Instagram Stories Ambassadors

by Swave

Shoppable Instagram stories ambassadors & Instagram gallery

Aviva Zilberman

This app is a must for every brand that values UGC and works with ambassadors. It creates a win-win situation for the brand and the customers and enables a unique engagement experience. The dashboard is user-friendly, and the support is just great. Thank you, guys!

Samson & Charlie

I am pretty impressed so far, very helpful and it seems intuitive. I will have to see how it goes, the support 5 stars great job guys

Katerina

This app is amazing!!! A real must for any brand that is active on Instagram, and especially ones that work with ambassadors. It started to generate sales and ambassadors the moment I installed it. I used to contact influencers and ambassadors manually, so getting ambassadors this way and for a discount makes my life much easier and really boosts my Instagram efforts.
I also got some great feedbacks from my customers that saw the user testimonials (stories) - finally a social proof that really works!.

And if that’s not enough, the service is one of the best I ever got and they keep releasing new features, I’m looking forward to see what comes next.

Ritual Oils

Great app with even better customer service! The only solution to having your Instagram Story Feed on your shopify store.

ArtTik

Great app!! We immediately saw driven purchases from it and our traffic went higher with clients from instagram which was a new field of advertising for us.
Amazing UGC! Thanks a lot!!! :)

rustysnuts

very intuitive and easy to use. Adds your stories bar right to your website and let's customers upload content fast.

So Slick baby and mama

oh wow, almost like magic, i have started seeing some traffic to my store that have not had any for the past weeks of opening my store.

love the social marketing app

would recommend

glam up gear

This app is awesome! You noticed I was having an issue with where to place the Instagram stories on my site, glamupgear.com. I’m impressed at how you responded so quickly by opening chat to help me right away. You found a great solution and I am very happy. Thanks again!

Lemon Gift Box

A brilliant super mega-fantastic idea! This is probably one of the most innovative ideas I've seen in a good while, I am greatly impressed. I have a feeling this will go down well with my target audience.

Setup was easy, it looks GREAT on your website. Doesn't lag, works smoothly and effortlessly. The customer service was truly exceptional. Ready at hand on live chat, patient and friendly. It's a wonderful feeling when a company's customer service brightens up your day. Download this app! Be a trendsetter and get those conversions.

milajki

Using this app for the launch of our new online store. Great support. Excited to try it in our upcoming campaign.