Instagram Stories Ambassadors

Instagram Stories Ambassadors

by Swave

Shoppable Instagram stories ambassadors & Instagram gallery

babylon survivor

A must app for every brand. Love the stories! So much cooler then the regular Instagram feed and it immediately increased my conversion rate.

I also found out that some of my customers have a lot of followers. I didn't have a clue. Swave found them and made them my ambassadors, driving serious traffic from Instagram to my store.

Really great work guys!

Wild Matter Arts

Great app! It adds a nice shine up on the home page. I had some good sails coming from the instagram shares that it generates for the store

Shiny Pilots

Great app! Boost my reach to the stores by the clients who post my product pictures :)
Also the customer service is great

Berto

GREAT app, very good costumer service and support! easy to set up and looks good on my site. Very recommended!

Pilates and CO

Love this app. The stories add value and some trendy validation to it. Our customers were excited to find their stories in another platform.

Highly recommended!

COMEOM

best service, team is very responsive and supportive. a creative away to grow sales via social media

ridersfun

its very good app it helps me for conversion And very good support And the platform looks good and quality

Noella Cosmetics

Perfect. great styling, looks great in my site, works flawlessly.
more than a few of my customers are using this feature, and the sales act accordingly.

NDA Electronics

Wonderful app, Wonderful costumer service, Wonderful support!
This app is exactly what I needed. most of my costumers are happy to receive a discount in exchange for a story shout out on Instagram. This way they save money and I drive more people to my Instagram account and my website and generate more sales!
Also it's so easy to set up and every question I had the support helped me right a way!

Robin Ruth Eyewear

So easy to use!
My store's exposure was increased as I gained more stories.
Finally an app that combines shopify's easy to use interface with instagram's great social media content.