Instagram Ambassadors Reviews

by Swave

Turn customers to Instagram ambassadors & stories social proof

Robin Ruth Eyewear

So easy to use!
My store's exposure was increased as I gained more stories.
Finally an app that combines shopify's easy to use interface with instagram's great social media content.

Matthew Duxe

Great app! People are so used to open the stories on social media that automatically the first thing they do when they visit our store is opening up our stories. It turns most of our costumers into an influencers on Instagram! also we love the fact that it grows our Instagram account by getting more followers and driving more sells! The support team of this app was supper helpful with any question we had!

YOKA MOKA

Best app i ever installed ! It`s really amazing app, lots of free traffic from instagram + my website looks with a real life now ! thanks !

KUALA

This is an AMAZING app!!! The dashboard is very friendly to use, the support team is responsive and it's actually raising the CR significantly!!! Not only that it's a great marketing tool it also helps the customer to get the assurance that other individuals are enjoying your brand products in a cool, cutting-edge way! Great Job!

Noa Knafo

Great app and the team behind is really helpful and friendly. The app is driving sells and expand social reach. Thumbs Up

Fidget Widgets

Gave new life to our store. Swave team helped us with some custom fixes to automate our engagement with our customers over social media. Very good for growing organic traffic in a legitimate and modern way. Wish we installed this sooner.

Kewlioo

Wow what an AWESOME app!
I can't believe they're the first guys to do something like that.
It looks amazing, boosted my conversion rate in over 10% and most importantly - Customers are LOVING it!

The support is super fast and kind and actually added some new features when I asked them too.

Thank you!

Qstomize.com

One of the best and most innovative apps in the Shopify App Store.

The only app our customers actually write us and tell tell us they enjoy.

We noticed an increase in conversation rate by 80% when A/B testing with Swave.

Great product and great price.

1 2 3 5 Next