Instagram Stories Ambassadors

Instagram Stories Ambassadors | Reviews

by Swave

Display Instagram Stories & Add Ambassadors for UGC

Alpine Rings

I tried reaching out to their support via their live chat with no response. I replied to my ticket again 4 days later asking if anyone received it, and got no response. I tried a final time via the "support" button in the shopify app list, and again, no response. This is the worst support experience I have ever received on Shopify. Do not use this app.

Bea's Bayou Skincare

Would give this zero on service. NO idea how the app even works yet. I downloaded this days ago and sent a question to support. I was told to wait until Monday for a reply. It's Tuesday and still no reply. I'm running a business. I don't have time to wait days to get a simple "hello" back.

hellosunshineshakes.com

WASTE OF TIME!
I'm sorry guys but I have to give you a one-star only because it's impossible to give you BIG ZERO star. Why is that:
Terrible contact - no contact
Bugs, bugs, and more bugs
And last but not least - your app simply not working

October 7, 2019

Hi, I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Please let us change your first impression, I'll contact you via email.

Joey Sturgis Tones

app doesn't work as promised, many features left out, lots of bugs, random content gets approved without my knowledge, many content repeats itself without reason or logical explanation, support staff has lots of excuses and not many solutions, they scheduled call with me and never showed up even after i confirmed, just a nightmare really