Instagram Ambassadors Reviews

Instagram Ambassadors Reviews

by Swave

Turn customers to Instagram ambassadors & stories social proof

Smartfits

Amazing app. Works flawlessly. It is basically plug and play and if your theme has any issues the support team is very fast at responding and fixing the problem for you. I have been using the basic plan for a while now and I am very satisfied so I am going to upgrade to ambassadors program really soon! Unique and awesome app

Smartfit.gr

Amazing App. Especially if you have a fashion store with an active instagram page it is a MUST. It makes your store look unique and really increases conversion even if you dont use the ambassadors program. It provides an amazing feature that works flawlessly without slowing down your site a bit which is amazing to me. A must have app.

ג'ייד | מותג האיפור והטיפוח

Great app for converting customers into Instagram ambassadors. The customers get cash-backs in exchange for uploading reviews to Instagram. This is how social proof really work. Can't wait to see how many more Instagram ambassadors we can get.
The app is super simple to use and the support is great!

Chief Stix

Amazing App! They helped us feature some of the content made by influencers directly into our homepage!

Bisou Natural

great app that helps with conversions and great customer service! glad i am using it :) customers love it too

La Vita Glam

Great Customer support team!!!
Always ready to help, and very fast response time!!!

La Casquette

I just started the app, and for the moment, looks really good, apps seems really usefull and the team is really responsive to the messages. We'll see what's happens later but for the moment 5 STARS

Wilex

Had issues, but friendly support fixed all the problems :) would recommend! Very happy with the outcome.

Baby Mama

No store should go without this App. Our ROI since adding this app is 2975.3% and that is after ONE MONTH. Additionally, it has generated 98 Brand Ambassadors and influenced 31 orders during that time. Keep in mind, we have only spent $49 with them. You can do the math, but that is big time profit.

I should also mention that the idea of displaying product-related Instagram stories generated by my customers, then offering cash back in order to get these stories- FANTASTIC idea that works this day in age.

The power of social proof on this App is something I haven't seen before. It makes it easier than ever before to find powerful influencers / affiliates / ambassadors to your brand.

Thank you so much, SWAVE! Especially, to Gal - customized the look past Shopify limitations and I am so appreciative!!

Fresh Hoods

This app is Great!! A must for any brand, let you create Instagram ambassadors easily. Started to generate sales and Instagram ambassadors the moment I installed it. Getting ambassadors this way and for a discount makes my life much easier and really boosts my Instagram efforts. Amazing social proof using real customers photo reviews. I also got some great feedback from my customers that saw the user testimonials (stories) - a social proof that really works!
Amazing customers support, thank you guys.

Previous 1 3 4 5