Instagram Ambassadors Reviews

Instagram Ambassadors Reviews

by Swave

Turn customers to Instagram ambassadors & stories social proof

Chief Stix

Amazing App! They helped us feature some of the content made by influencers directly into our homepage!

Bisou Natural

great app that helps with conversions and great customer service! glad i am using it :) customers love it too

La Vita Glam

Great Customer support team!!!
Always ready to help, and very fast response time!!!

La Casquette

I just started the app, and for the moment, looks really good, apps seems really usefull and the team is really responsive to the messages. We'll see what's happens later but for the moment 5 STARS

Wilex

Had issues, but friendly support fixed all the problems :) would recommend! Very happy with the outcome.

Baby Mama

No store should go without this App. Our ROI since adding this app is 2975.3% and that is after ONE MONTH. Additionally, it has generated 98 Brand Ambassadors and influenced 31 orders during that time. Keep in mind, we have only spent $49 with them. You can do the math, but that is big time profit.

I should also mention that the idea of displaying product-related Instagram stories generated by my customers, then offering cash back in order to get these stories- FANTASTIC idea that works this day in age.

The power of social proof on this App is something I haven't seen before. It makes it easier than ever before to find powerful influencers / affiliates / ambassadors to your brand.

Thank you so much, SWAVE! Especially, to Gal - customized the look past Shopify limitations and I am so appreciative!!

Fresh Hoods

This app is Great!! A must for any brand, let you create Instagram ambassadors easily. Started to generate sales and Instagram ambassadors the moment I installed it. Getting ambassadors this way and for a discount makes my life much easier and really boosts my Instagram efforts. Amazing social proof using real customers photo reviews. I also got some great feedback from my customers that saw the user testimonials (stories) - a social proof that really works!
Amazing customers support, thank you guys.

Pyt Hair Care

Great app, amazing way to display beautiful Instagram stories, Instagram stories & photo reviews generated by my customers. What a unique solution to get user generated content and ambassadors photo reviews. Great Social proof. The app is very user friendly and easy to use and the support team is very responsive Thank you so much!
The best way to turn your costumers into Instagram ambassadors!

semántica

Amazing app, Fantastic way to display instagram stories, product reviews & photo reviews Instagram stories generated by my customers, incentivise in order to get instagram stories is unique solution, getting tons of user generated content and ambassadors photo reviews. Social proof I never seen before. Find your best ambassadors to your brand. The app is very user friendly and easy to use and the support team is very responsive Thank you so much!
The best way to turn your costumers into Instagram ambassadors!

TheMHZ

Amazing app, Great way of displaying shoppable, product reviews & photo reviews Instagram stories generated by my customers, offer cashback in order to get these stories, getting tons of user generated content and photo reviews. Great social proof I haven't seen before. It makes it easier than ever before to find powerful ambassadors to your brand. The app is very user friendly and easy to use and the support team is very responsive Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5