Sweet Order Bump

Boost your sales with orderbump upsells and in cart upsells

$19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Phoneley

Location Germany

EcomClarity recommended this app (Michael for President) . It wasn´t super easy to install but the customer service support was great so they fixed it. I got 8% CVR on my upsell but its more possible.

Zilkee

Location Australia

My friend recommended me this app and I installed it. It was super easy to install and the customer service support was great. So far I have got 6 bump orders in just 1 day. It's like free money!

Kitchen Kings

Exaclty what I needed! USed Sweet Order Bump to upsell a product that I had too much stock of and worked perfeclty. Will now use the app to cross sell other products and increase the AOV

Botanics

Excellent app, does what it says and offers quick results. We had some questions with setup and support was great, thanks for the help.

AirHalo™

Really wanted to use (and pay for) this app. Sent in a simple support request 4 times, never got a response so I had to delete it

August 24, 2021

Hi there, apologies for the experience. We had an issue with our customer support inbox that has been resolved. Please contact us through the chat inside the app or send another email and we'll resolve for you asap.

WONODOO

I really like the app, I think it has real potential and I'm sure it will work great for us in terms of sales and revenue. The app is really easy to use and the design will fit in any theme. The technical support was great so far. 100% recommend the app.

DasChic

I used it for a month, but it didn’t work at all. I also deducted one month’s fee, 20 US dollars, rubbish and rude!

October 15, 2020

If the app doesn't work with your theme out the box we have a seamless process to request a manual install which is normally completed in 24 hours.

The Candleberry® Candle Company

It works. Paid for itself in the first three days but I really would like the option of having a popup or the way it is. My product pages are already crowded enough.

William Zuill

Love this app, really easy to use and delivers great results. Has given us a massive boost to our AOV. Highly recommend trialling this.

grillrescue

For one little checkbox, it sure does make you tons of money.

I used their other app ‘sweet upsell’ and loved it so figured I’d give this a shot. It blew me away. Very very basic, but that’s all you need. I even reached out to support for a feature request and Tom worked with me to implement this just for me. He spent about a week getting it perfect at no extra charge. Safe to say I’m a user for life. You’re missing out on a lot of revenue without this installed.

Previous 1