Sweet Order Bump

Sweet Order Bump

by Sweet Apps Limited

Boost your sales with orderbump upsells and in cart upsells

WONODOO

I really like the app, I think it has real potential and I'm sure it will work great for us in terms of sales and revenue. The app is really easy to use and the design will fit in any theme. The technical support was great so far. 100% recommend the app.

The Candleberry® Candle Company

It works. Paid for itself in the first three days but I really would like the option of having a popup or the way it is. My product pages are already crowded enough.

William Zuill

Love this app, really easy to use and delivers great results. Has given us a massive boost to our AOV. Highly recommend trialling this.

grillrescue

For one little checkbox, it sure does make you tons of money.

I used their other app ‘sweet upsell’ and loved it so figured I’d give this a shot. It blew me away. Very very basic, but that’s all you need. I even reached out to support for a feature request and Tom worked with me to implement this just for me. He spent about a week getting it perfect at no extra charge. Safe to say I’m a user for life. You’re missing out on a lot of revenue without this installed.

Skull Charcoal

This app is a great way to increase your average order value without increasing costs. Easy to install and works out the box. So far it's paid for itself 10 times over and I've only had it installed for a week.

Zoku Store

This app has been one of the best apps I've EVER used to boost revenue for my store. All I did was add a 'priority shipping' order bump to my product page and my revenue has literally increased by 10% overnight.