SweetSpot Post Purchase Upsell

Price: Free
Rating (3.5)
3.5
October 27, 2021

Great support! Any issue we had was quickly fixed! The app is simple to use and we can't wait to see what it can do for us

Lost in Samsara
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 26, 2021

Amazing customer support, even though it's free I always had someone to help me. Functionality is simple and effective.

Boost Collective
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 6, 2019

Incredible app, unbelievable functionality AND it's free! Great technical support too. Download it NOW

ecoeqo
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 20, 2019

WOW !
Just installed the app and already got 8 orders !
I have a question and received answer super fast !
Great One !

Grishkes
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 15, 2019

I have used numerous upsell apps and this is not only the easiest to use, but the one that has been the most successful. I stopped using others because I was paying for something and getting only 1 (or less) upsells per month--just not worth it.

I launched this one and BINGO!! Next day an upsell. The, the next day. After one week, I had more upsells than I had in the previous months--this is a no brainer. Get this app.

I did contact the developer and provided a suggestion and he did take good notes and had some good additions, but said it would take some time to do. But who cares--this thing WORKS the way you want an upsell app to work, but SELLING.

I just looked at my average transaction value MoM and it is up about $6 vs. last month. I took nearly the same number of orders, but I had more with my $22 add on.

THANK YOU!! This was just the app I have been looking for.

Imperial Blades Wholesale | Oscillating Blades | RidgelineTool.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 12, 2019

Very nice app. It’s very basic, but it works and it’s free! I can’t wait for future updates on this app. The support was very fast at responding to my concerns.

2-In-1 Gym Shorts
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
October 11, 2019

Great App :) A great sales boost at checkout, so easy to use. Love it, highly recommend :) Thank you

scboutique.co.uk
Time spent using app: 12 days
October 10, 2019

Great app and very responsive Support. I highly recommend this app for creating your own upsell with a great view and option. Probably the only Upsell app that upsells after the checkout. Thanks :)

SatinNaturel
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 6, 2019

The name said it all, It blends in nicely in the checkout process and helps get extra $$. Another reason I love the app is customer support, they answered all my questions and I ask a lot of them.

Marchenomad
Germany
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
October 1, 2019

Great app to increase your AOV without distracting the checkout process.
This app is great at grabbing extra dollars from every order.
Most of our clients order when they check the order status page where we offer them discounts and great bundles and it's working very well.

Carbon Fiber 365