Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

North Main Apparel

super helpful and friendly chat support! hopeful that the app will help me gain customers and loyalty!

Canna River

Super helpful, thank you for everything Jerrah! Take it easy my friend! Time to go on vacation and drink a mimosa!

Urban Ice

Great Customer support! Thanks Ritchie for answering all of my concers. Thank you! Download this app now!

Package Free

Thank you to JV who always helps me combine/transfer different customer accounts! They go above and beyond :)

Jeff Mack Supply

Our customers love the Rewards Program and the online support is fantastic. Thank you Jerrah for the help!

Winky Lux

Quick, efficient, understanding, and helpful! I couldn't ask for better support. Thank you, Glenn! Yotpo is great.

Dame Products

Shoutout to Glenn who helped solve a huge headache for me! Super quick, friendly, knowledgeable, and just provided an overall great experience. What a gem. I wish I could give 1k stars.

Traveling Yarn

I just installed this app, and I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with setup or not. I really like to use integrations, but I'm not going to pay $250 to integrate Klaviyo. I'll probably give it a go for a few days and see how my customers react, but there are other options. I hope the yotpo team considers adding some basic integrations into the Silver level otherwise I will likely use one of the other apps instead.

Puppy Gang Fresh Foods

Team are really helpful in troubleshooting and getting us set up. Does what we need it to do for the most part!

ukpreppingshop.co.uk

I like the app its easy to use, only reason i havent given 5 stars is once i worked out how to connect klaviyo i saw thats $250 a month, were on silver so have to go to next package to integrate with marketing apps, bit of a high cost there guys....
Update
Looked in help on how to see actual subscribers, the help page directs to a dead 404 error, not great, so googled how to find, it doesnt seem possible, says look for recent customers card, ive been through every tab its not there!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 218 219