Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

New Loops

It's quite powerful but some good features are restricted to expensive paid plans. Newsletter signup does NOT trigger Mailchimps double opt in so potentially letting 1000's of bots register to your newsletter so I had to disable this function. Update: the support has been helpful.

Sparkle Raes Boutique

I just started using Swell and I like what is happening thus far.

The Shabby Chic Shoppe

Loving the app thus far! I just started using the app and am already generating more traffic! I just opened up shop, and am so excited to be getting visitors at The Shabby Chic Shoppe! Come check it out! Theshabbychicshoppe.com

Yogitec

Great app! very helpful, i totally recommend it

Amazingheights

Still learning how to use the program. It looks easy to use so far and i will update once it works with me...

Wahinestrong

Just getting started, but LOVE the ease of use and the responsiveness of their team. In this field, I think customer service is everything. THANK YOU!!

Craft Lovers Inc

need put the code automatically

Across The Counter

program was easy to set up. does a lot more than i originally thought

Dolphin Organics

I've just set up my Shopify site having migrated from Volusion. That alone has me in such great spirits that I was already happy to leave high reviews. Then, I came across Swell in the Shopify app store, and it allows me to reward my customers for their loyalty and engagement for a ridiculously low cost! I'm down right giddy. As small business owners, the bottom line is at the forefront of every conversation, and the offering of discounts and perks with Rewards points are expense enough for us. I'm still working on and hoping to figure out how to delete codes that I accidentally imported to the wrong coupon - since I forgot to decipher between the discount_export csv files (1) (2) and (3) Otherwise, everything Ive wanted to do so far has been - - - swell :) I couldn't resist!

Envy Your Body

i like it pretty easy to use lots of helpful videos