Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Shop Snooze

Great support via the chat function, App seems to be easy to use too, but have only just set it up. Looking forward to seeing the referrals come in!

MYK Silk

They have very professional customer services. They provide quick response to your questions. Good reward APP!

3Jack.Store

Nice customer services with quick response, the app supported a lot of function without paying it, great tools for beginners.

Vibrant Outfitters

AMAZING APP! Customer support is super helpful! Love this app so much! One of the most helpful apps!

konceptalbums.ro

It's a really great app, I just love that it lets me customize everything that I need and how I need it to be! The support is really amazing, Jerrah helped really quick, he was swift and precise on what I needed to achieve. Really good app and support!

KEEP IT SIMPLE SKIN

Had a couple of questions when setting up Yotpo. It was urgent as the website was on a deadline to go live. The support team was super responsive and helped me out, within 24 hours it was all sorted :) Haven't had too much of a chance to try all the features in the app (there are a lot) but so far the out of the box settings are great. The integration with referrals is easy to set up and works exceptionally well (try a Viral Loops or Referral Hero and you'll quickly - and painfully- find out that not all referral softwares manage to do this well, or even mediocre). So far really happy, based on support, features & ease of use 5/5 stars.

PUR Cold-Pressed

Eric from customer service was very helpful and very patient with me! His service was great. Thanks!

Deerieo Natural Skincare Solutions

Great app with lots of functionality. Also amazing customer support from Jerrah - really helpful! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy referral setup.

Clean Remedies

super fast and helpful on chat regarding some questions i had about point balance and the emails triggered by klaviyo

Limonada

I spoke through the loyalty program Chat, I started with a question that was the one that I most urgently needed to solve, but after solving it I began to ask other things. Since it was very near to launch, I needed quick and accurate answers. I managed to solve all my doubts without problem thanks to Jiemer, who, with good disposition, was talking to me for around 3 hours, even at lunchtime and solved all my doubts. Unbelievably good service.