Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Aus Shopper

The youtube link doesn't seem to work. Other than that all seems really good. Very user friendly app.

Peach Flair

This app has helped me grow my business and I like how customizable it is. It is also easy to use. The support is very helpful and thorough with their responses. I plan to keep using it, but it would nice if there was an option to send more than one reminder email for those who do have point balances (especially if they are new to the loyalty program) because in order to do custom emails (if a customer forgot and needs an email sent on the spot) you have to be a gold plan member, which is a huge jump. I think that should at least be offered in the $30 plan. I believe this would keep loyal customers engaged and my business grow faster.

ORIBA

poderia ser mais customizável, pop up de desconto funciona bem e gera o código correto. Bom app para retenção.

PlanetOak

im still testing this app so thank you for this but im think that would be nice to work with you with referal program

Virtῡs LifeStyle™

Good app, hardly any basic customer service. Offers good customization details for loyalty points and retention.

Portraits by NC

The app works well, however, as a free plan member, it baffles me why clients that sign up through the Subscribe prompt are not automatically entered into my subscriber list on Mail Chimp.

The video does not work, so there is no guide to follow for the setup.

Brenda Elaine Jewelry

Pretty easy to get started. I was glad there were instructional videos to walk me through most of the tabs. I wished it offered cash rewards instead of just points and coupons

Anti.biz

Some of the features are buggy or arent working. Like I have it set to 300 points and its showing 200 points. And I can only create 2 coupons.

Sedikhii Savings Plus

I haven't made Swell live on my website yet, but going through the set-up, it looks pretty detailed and I like that. 4/5 Stars from me. So far, I do recommend this app.

idressmodest

thanks for the free version which hopefully will help grow the store so that i can afford the premium memebership. apps like these help small businesses gain traction and be successful

some features don't work-unable to customize rewards popup and unable to view rewards page